Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Our son is special needs, and this team is FANTASTIC. We are so grateful, they just love him and he loves them. He is being TAUGHT. Not just shuffled through. Thank you to Miss G and the amazing special needs staff, you are all incredible.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

The kids at this school are so kind to our special needs son. They say hi to him in the hall, we run into them at stores and they stop and talk with him.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Our experience with Kindergarten and pre-school teachers is OUTSTANDING. Nothing but great things to say for them.

We've had our daughter here 3 years now and love it. We've had a few challenges with one individual, but the school as a whole is great. Awesome general ed teachers, great specials and awesome support staff. Great leadership too. We had to work with the Principal on an issue and he's made sure that it was resolved. Happy this is where our kids go and will continue to attend school.

We h ave enjoyed our two years at Pine Lane. Our son has learned and continues to enjoy school. We have had wonderful interactions with the principals, speech teachers, specialists, office staff, and especially his classroom teachers. Our son's teachers truly care(d) about him and his development. They challenge(d) him to do his best and encourage(d) him along the way. Thank you Pine Lane for a great start to his schooling career!

Horrible school! I haven't had a positive or good experience with any of my children's teacher's. Every teacher I've dealt with seems like it's just a job to them; It doesn't seem like there's that drive for knowledge.. Also, Poor Lack of communication. My kids also feel the same way unfortunately. I'm really considering a different school for my kids the only reason I haven't is because of the school being close and convenient (transportation) I hate pine lane! Wouldn't recommend pine lane to anyone.

To be honest I have always loved this school. But this year is just a nightmare. Two of the 6th grade teachers should be talked to. They didn't let my son have a Christmas party and now they won't even allow a valentines party. I can not even begin to express how angered I am. That is beyond ridiculous. They are saying that they are in middle school which they are not. The teacher thinks it is all about her. Don't you think you should try to make a kids last year of elementary school fun. But no not these teachers. They also have these student aids and I feel sorry for whoever gets those teachers next year. Always mean and making the kids late to lunch. I am just beyond furious with these teachers and they should be talked to. I am sorry for writing such a horrible review but those teachers I can't even begin to like. And my poor son has to watch the three other six grade teachers have these huge parties and of course he ended up with these teachers. I don't know what I did wrong to get them. I thought I was doing my son good requesting them but I am like crying just writing this because of how horrible they are. I am sorry pine lane that you have hired these teachers.

Our experience at Pine Lane over the past seven years has been fantastic! The teachers, administration and staff truly care about the students. We have a lot to offer: a Gifted and Talented Program, a strong Special Education Program, STEM, World Languages, Residency Program, a Band, Orchestra and Choir program and all the specials (Music, Art, PE and Health). Class sizes are smaller than most other schools in the district. The PTO is strong and runs great events like the Fall Festival, Chili Dinner, Winter Fest and Bear Crawl that brings the whole school and community together. Please come check out all the great things happening at our school!

Pine Lane has grown tremendously over the last several years. The administration is quick to respond to any student needs. They have a full time RTI staff ensuring that our students get what they need. We have two full time STEM teachers which equates to a ton of hands on learning and we are rolling out a brand new World Languages program. Our teachers and staff really enjoy their students and jobs. As a parent of a sensory needs child it is wonderful to have an amazing sensory friendly classroom. The community is strong and offers numerous opportunities to get involved and connect with other students

I wonder about the fidelity of some postings and comments in regards to Pine Lane. This school has made a tremendous amount of positive progress in the last several years and anyone who is involved in the school knows, and has been part of, decisions that have enhanced the educational program for students (STEM, World Language, Educator Residency). I encourage anyone to visit the school and learn more about what is really happening. Ask for the most recent parent/community survey results and you will find overwhelmingly positive support for Pine Lane and the collective efforts to enhance academic programming, safety and community involvement. In this day in age of competition between local schools for enrollment, I wonder if some comments posted about local schools actually come from school community members or others trying to gain an advantage by making some schools look bad. Pine Lane has attracted students through Open Enrollment and transfers from Charter schools. Please be a smart consumer of information and find out more before you come to a quick judgment. Pine Lane is definitely a school worth considering as a wonderful educational experience for your child(ren).

Last modified Pine Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.