Public charter
Parker, CO

Posted April 24, 2014
I am very happy with the choice we have made for our children to attend Parker Core Knowledge. The teachers and staff are amazing and I am always in awe of how much they learn each year. Parents are encouraged to get involved and I enjoy being at the school to help where I can.

Posted April 17, 2014
We really enjoy being part of the Parker Core Knowledge community. Our teachers, staff and administrators are fantastic.

Posted April 17, 2014
PCK does an exceptional job of teaching each student individually at the level that is most appropriate for that child. This allows a student to flex up or flex down and feel like they are achieving their academic goals. The teachers and administrators are also exceptional!

Posted April 13, 2014
My school focuses always has the child's academic development as a primary focus. But, I continue to be pleased with how it also demands excellent character out of every student. The staff is amazingly connected to each students personal development. Lastly, the fine arts (art and music) are nothing short of astonishing.

Posted April 11, 2014
Amazing! The staff at Parker Core Knowledge is excellent and the education my children are receiving there is above and beyond!

Posted April 10, 2014
LOVE this school!! Not only are my children academically challenged, but they are also taught to have strong moral character as well. Every month, the school does Spirit Days, which focuses on a different character attribute to work on. The great thing about this school, though, is that it doesn't just focus on it for that day. It is felt throughout the entire school, every day. Mrs. Aplin and Mrs. Harth have created and amazing environment that my children excel in. You could not choose a better school for your child to attend.

Posted January 11, 2014
We CHOSE to enroll all three of our children at Parker Core Knowledge Charter School because of their stellar academic reputation. The advanced curriculum and rigorous grading scale appealed to us as parents. Our children received a solid educational foundation which prepared them for high school and college. Highly dedicated and qualified staff made our journey from kindergarten through 8th grade a truly positive experience. At PCK we became "family" and have nothing but great memories to share.

Posted November 16, 2013
I have did all the research, toured 4 schools in Parker, met with staff and observed classroom activity all before choosing Parker Core Knowledge. Now, after having a child at the school, I am still thrilled with our decision. My child loves going to school and tells me daily how much fun school is; I see the growth and am in awe of how much she is learning. I cannot convey how much I love this school! Kind, caring teachers, an advanced/tough curriculum but taught in a "fun" and exciting way. My daughter is leaps and bounds ahead of all the kids in the neighborhood attending other schools. Sooooo impressed!

Core Knowledge Charter School 1

Posted July 27, 2013
I have no idea why I keep getting updates to read new reviews. Not impressed. Admissions were snooty as heck when they found out that my children were currently going to a Private school and admissions said they "don't track who goes to Regis". Please! If your students are doing well enough to be accepted at Regis...you would most certainly be tracking this information. Get over yourselves please!!!!

Posted July 05, 2013
While I can fully understand the frustration of those who have issues with the wait list, as a parent of a PCK student I couldn't be happier with our experience. In our experience, the level of education has been worth the "wait." Everyone has been very welcoming, kind and encouraging. Our daughter has been challenged to push her boundaries and has had support and encouragement from teachers, administration, parent volunteers, and the cracker jack bunch or resource teachers at the school.

Core Knowledge Charter School
1161 North Pine Dr, Parker, CO  80138
Last modified Core Knowledge Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Core Knowledge Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top