Bad
Good

I am very happy with the choice we have made for our children to attend Parker Core Knowledge. The teachers and staff are amazing and I am always in awe of how much they learn each year. Parents are encouraged to get involved and I enjoy being at the school to help where I can.

We really enjoy being part of the Parker Core Knowledge community. Our teachers, staff and administrators are fantastic.

PCK does an exceptional job of teaching each student individually at the level that is most appropriate for that child. This allows a student to flex up or flex down and feel like they are achieving their academic goals. The teachers and administrators are also exceptional!

My school focuses always has the child's academic development as a primary focus. But, I continue to be pleased with how it also demands excellent character out of every student. The staff is amazingly connected to each students personal development. Lastly, the fine arts (art and music) are nothing short of astonishing.

Amazing! The staff at Parker Core Knowledge is excellent and the education my children are receiving there is above and beyond!

LOVE this school!! Not only are my children academically challenged, but they are also taught to have strong moral character as well. Every month, the school does Spirit Days, which focuses on a different character attribute to work on. The great thing about this school, though, is that it doesn't just focus on it for that day. It is felt throughout the entire school, every day. Mrs. Aplin and Mrs. Harth have created and amazing environment that my children excel in. You could not choose a better school for your child to attend.

We CHOSE to enroll all three of our children at Parker Core Knowledge Charter School because of their stellar academic reputation. The advanced curriculum and rigorous grading scale appealed to us as parents. Our children received a solid educational foundation which prepared them for high school and college. Highly dedicated and qualified staff made our journey from kindergarten through 8th grade a truly positive experience. At PCK we became "family" and have nothing but great memories to share.

I have did all the research, toured 4 schools in Parker, met with staff and observed classroom activity all before choosing Parker Core Knowledge. Now, after having a child at the school, I am still thrilled with our decision. My child loves going to school and tells me daily how much fun school is; I see the growth and am in awe of how much she is learning. I cannot convey how much I love this school! Kind, caring teachers, an advanced/tough curriculum but taught in a "fun" and exciting way. My daughter is leaps and bounds ahead of all the kids in the neighborhood attending other schools. Sooooo impressed!

I have no idea why I keep getting updates to read new reviews. Not impressed. Admissions were snooty as heck when they found out that my children were currently going to a Private school and admissions said they "don't track who goes to Regis". Please! If your students are doing well enough to be accepted at Regis...you would most certainly be tracking this information. Get over yourselves please!!!!

While I can fully understand the frustration of those who have issues with the wait list, as a parent of a PCK student I couldn't be happier with our experience. In our experience, the level of education has been worth the "wait." Everyone has been very welcoming, kind and encouraging. Our daughter has been challenged to push her boundaries and has had support and encouragement from teachers, administration, parent volunteers, and the cracker jack bunch or resource teachers at the school.

Last modified Core Knowledge Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.