Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Just, just NO. Like I said once a year we do a bullying project and that teacher is the only one who cares about it.

Supports LD students: Disagree

The teachers don't do anything to help those students going in to normal classes for the first time.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Nope. They never make an effort to know anything about us and don't really help to curb the bulling.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They try, by having us watch depressing bulling videos and making posters, but in the end no one gets disciplined.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

No one keeps to the same curriculum so going up classes is hectic. Only a few teachers care about disciplining the popular bullies and one teacher made jokes about me cutting myself.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Some teachers are better than others, but then some just give large amounts of homework and expect us to have mastery of it.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They just feed into the rumors and torture and never discipline the popular bullys. The teachers literally just come there for there small once a month check they think its a joke.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

There is no honesty, integrity and fairness in bullying from students and teachers. As I stated in my review I was continuously bullied from k-12 by students and teachers.

I love going to Peyton! I am going into 7th grade! I love my teachers! I believe that they are always pushing us to be our best! And they really care, and they show it each and everyday! Our coaches are great ad also push us to be our best!

I love Peyton High School! The teachers for the most part are pretty cool and the students are really nice!! If you love sports or love to be involved with sports such as going to the games, playing in the games this school is perfect for that!! Go Panthers!

Last modified Peyton Junior/Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12