Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They just feed into the rumors and torture and never discipline the popular bullys. The teachers literally just come there for there small once a month check they think its a joke.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

There is no honesty, integrity and fairness in bullying from students and teachers. As I stated in my review I was continuously bullied from k-12 by students and teachers.

I love going to Peyton! I am going into 7th grade! I love my teachers! I believe that they are always pushing us to be our best! And they really care, and they show it each and everyday! Our coaches are great ad also push us to be our best!

I love Peyton High School! The teachers for the most part are pretty cool and the students are really nice!! If you love sports or love to be involved with sports such as going to the games, playing in the games this school is perfect for that!! Go Panthers!

I just graduated from Peyton High, and I say that I am well prepared to face the world. One month after graduation I had a steady job and was accepted into Weber State. The teachers know how to do their job, and sit down one with you one on one. I would recommend Peyton, should you live out this way.

Awesome school my kids have loved going there it takes a while for the Peyton residents to except new students but do come around. The kids are more forgiving in Middle and lower levels than are the HS.Found many High Schoolers are not supportive of other teens but also not enforced. Overall though has been a great environment!

I am currently a junior at Peyton High, and I think that the school lacks a challenging curriculum, and puts way too much emphasis on their sports program. Their is no drama department, and while there is a great art teacher, there is not near enough money put into the program. Our current principal has almost no involvement with the students, and when he does talk, it is unwelcoming and uncomfortable. Also, the only extracurricular activities our school provides year round are sports. Our school system needs some major work.

Last modified Peyton Junior/Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.