Peyton, CO

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted August 02, 2015
They just feed into the rumors and torture and never discipline the popular bullys. The teachers literally just come there for there small once a month check they think its a joke.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted August 02, 2015
No this school does not develope good persistance, grit and determination the only determination, persistance and grit I got from this school was to survive everyday torment to get out of that school and town and never look or come back.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted August 02, 2015
The only respect this school has is for sports. If you're not part of the sports they don't care about you or respect you.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted August 02, 2015
When you think about what all of those words really mean in the real adult world and what it means for a growing developing child to have positive reinforcement of these words this school could never teach or implement these values because they don't posses these values.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 02, 2015
There is no honesty, integrity and fairness in bullying from students and teachers. As I stated in my review I was continuously bullied from k-12 by students and teachers.

Posted June 04, 2009
I love going to Peyton! I am going into 7th grade! I love my teachers! I believe that they are always pushing us to be our best! And they really care, and they show it each and everyday! Our coaches are great ad also push us to be our best!

Posted September 11, 2008
I love Peyton High School! The teachers for the most part are pretty cool and the students are really nice!! If you love sports or love to be involved with sports such as going to the games, playing in the games this school is perfect for that!! Go Panthers!

Peyton Junior/Senior High School 4

Posted September 26, 2007
I just graduated from Peyton High, and I say that I am well prepared to face the world. One month after graduation I had a steady job and was accepted into Weber State. The teachers know how to do their job, and sit down one with you one on one. I would recommend Peyton, should you live out this way.

Posted July 27, 2007
Awesome school my kids have loved going there it takes a while for the Peyton residents to except new students but do come around. The kids are more forgiving in Middle and lower levels than are the HS.Found many High Schoolers are not supportive of other teens but also not enforced. Overall though has been a great environment!

Peyton Junior/Senior High School 2

Posted July 10, 2007
I am currently a junior at Peyton High, and I think that the school lacks a challenging curriculum, and puts way too much emphasis on their sports program. Their is no drama department, and while there is a great art teacher, there is not near enough money put into the program. Our current principal has almost no involvement with the students, and when he does talk, it is unwelcoming and uncomfortable. Also, the only extracurricular activities our school provides year round are sports. Our school system needs some major work.

13885 Bradshaw Rd, Peyton, CO  80831
Last modified Peyton Junior/Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peyton Junior/Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top