Peyton, CO

Posted June 04, 2009
I love going to Peyton! I am going into 7th grade! I love my teachers! I believe that they are always pushing us to be our best! And they really care, and they show it each and everyday! Our coaches are great ad also push us to be our best!

Posted September 11, 2008
I love Peyton High School! The teachers for the most part are pretty cool and the students are really nice!! If you love sports or love to be involved with sports such as going to the games, playing in the games this school is perfect for that!! Go Panthers!

Posted March 22, 2008

Peyton Junior/Senior High School 3

Posted October 27, 2007

Peyton Junior/Senior High School 4

Posted September 26, 2007
I just graduated from Peyton High, and I say that I am well prepared to face the world. One month after graduation I had a steady job and was accepted into Weber State. The teachers know how to do their job, and sit down one with you one on one. I would recommend Peyton, should you live out this way.

Posted July 27, 2007
Awesome school my kids have loved going there it takes a while for the Peyton residents to except new students but do come around. The kids are more forgiving in Middle and lower levels than are the HS.Found many High Schoolers are not supportive of other teens but also not enforced. Overall though has been a great environment!

Peyton Junior/Senior High School 2

Posted July 10, 2007
I am currently a junior at Peyton High, and I think that the school lacks a challenging curriculum, and puts way too much emphasis on their sports program. Their is no drama department, and while there is a great art teacher, there is not near enough money put into the program. Our current principal has almost no involvement with the students, and when he does talk, it is unwelcoming and uncomfortable. Also, the only extracurricular activities our school provides year round are sports. Our school system needs some major work.

Posted June 07, 2007

Peyton Junior/Senior High School
13885 Bradshaw Rd, Peyton, CO  80831
Last modified Peyton Junior/Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peyton Junior/Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top