Posted April 10, 2014
During the years that I have been a parent at Elk Creek, the school has risen from excellent to exceptional, and it continues to improve. This is due in large part to the competent and dedicated leadership of the new principal. He works tirelessly at the school and in the community to ensure the success of Elk Creek's students and staff. The atmosphere at Elk Creek is warm and welcoming, and there is a strong sense of teamwork among the staff and of community among the students and families. To get an idea of fantastic culture at this school, one can check YouTube for the fun staff TCAP videos, the PTA's Facebook page and website for news about the myriad ways parents are working to make the school better for kids, or the local newspaper archives for all of the great coverage of school events like the Science Expo, carnival, teacher flash mobs, backpack lunch program, and so much more. As a parent and a professional educator, I give Elk Creek Elementary my highest endorsement.

Posted September 21, 2012
My son just started kindergarden and I have been so impressed with the quality of teachers and staff. Many of them have worked together for a long time and there is a sense of community among them. They are all so proud of their school and the staff there. The new principal Mr. Lucas has a lot of energy and is excited about his new job at Elk Creek. Am looking forward to our youngest going there too.

Posted September 21, 2012
I am very happy with The teachers, the admin, the new principal and the energy at Elk Creek. I dont think it could be better if it cost 2000.00 per month. This is our second year and I am proud that my kids attend this school. The PTA is sincere and dedicated, the programs are met with enthusiasm and I think it is that rare kind of school with just the right amount of talent, progress, caring, sincerity and parent involvement that it works the way a school should. Nice job! Elk Creek parents and faculty!

Posted August 20, 2012
I love this school! Not only are the academics great but the staff, parents and kids here are awesome.

Posted May 07, 2012
My two sons are in Mrs. Marinaro's full time kindergarten class at Elk Creek Elementary and absolutely love it. She is a great teacher, very dedicated and loves her kids. We just moved to Conifer last summer and can not be more pleased with the welcome and the education that our kids are getting at this school. We love the atmosphere there and our children look forward to going to school every day. Prior to coming to Elk Creek our children went to very exclusive private preschools on the East Coast. I can say that the atmosphere and kindergarten education at Elk Creek are certainly no worse and in some ways better as everyone at the school seems very friendly and helpful.

Posted August 30, 2011
I absolutley LOVE Elk Creek!! This entire school is amazing. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. They take the time to get to know the parents, as well as the students. I have yet to meet a teacher that wasn't up to my standards. I have a daughter in 2nd and a daughter in 4th. They have both made awesome friends. They loved all the teachers they have had, and currently have. I highly recommend Elk Creek!

Posted August 25, 2011
I love Elk Creek Elemantary. My son is in 3rd grade and my daughter is in Kindergarten this 2011 school year and I could not be happier with this school. All the teachers are excellent and so caring for the kids. I know my kids are safe and learning at their highest potential. The teachers really take the time to get to know the kids and keep them motivated and challenged. I would highly recommend this school.

Elk Creek Elementary School 2

Posted May 11, 2010
The bullying that goes on at Elk Creek Elementary is unacceptable. I can't wait for my son to move up to middle school. The administration and teachers certainly don't take this seriously, and I've replaced two sets of glasses due to my son getting smacked in the face by two different bullies. Nothing was ever done about it by either the teachers, or the principal.

Posted January 19, 2010

Elk Creek Elementary School 4

Posted January 05, 2010

Elk Creek Elementary School
13304 US Highway 285, Pine, CO  80470
Last modified Elk Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elk Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews.