Pueblo West Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2014
This school is horrible. The principle should not be around children at all. She is manipulative and rude. Bulling is the norm and its treated like its alright. run as far away from this school as possible.

Pueblo West Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2011
My son went to this school. The principal told me he was unteachable. It is a horrible school. The principal should not be working with children. BTW we sent him to another school, he is above grade level.

Pueblo West Elementary School 1

Posted August 03, 2010
I had two children attending this school one in third and one in fifth and I have to say this is one of the worst schools they have attended. There is no disipline the children cuss and are violent, bullying is not only tolerated but rewarded. The principle is on a power trip and manipulates the children.

Pueblo West Elementary School 3

Posted April 20, 2010

Pueblo West Elementary School 5

Posted July 18, 2008
Since the current principal came onboard this school has been committed to doing the best for each child. The school runs smoothly and the staff is very parent friendly. If you want your child to recieve the best then pueblo west is the place to be!

Pueblo West Elementary School 0

Posted April 13, 2008
I have three children that attends this school the principal and staff have been wonderful. I have one autistic child and the school goes over and beyond for my self to exceed. My daughter is in 2nd grade and come home with a very excited imagination about things she have learned and my 5th grader he has ADHD and he is pulling all A's. This school has really changed my mind abput the school system in Pueblo. Good job, Pueblo West!

Pueblo West Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2004
I have been happy with the school. I have sons in 5th and 1st grade. their teachers have been very helpful in the parent/teacher conferences and the office staff has always been polite and able to answer any questions I have had. Keep up the good work.

Pueblo West Elementary School
386 East Hahns Peak Ave, Pueblo West, CO  81007
Last modified Pueblo West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pueblo West Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top