Pueblo West, CO

Pueblo West Middle School 4

Posted December 11, 2013
Liberty Point International is a great school and better than any other middle school in Pueblo or Pueblo West. The teachers there are fantastic and the learning experience is fun and innovative.

Posted October 22, 2013
This is the worst school ive ever taken my kids too. They rank 3 on the national average with 1 being the lowest. Most of the teachers are lazy and disrespectful to the kids and don't offer help to the obviously struggling child. The teachers seem to not care and treat most of the kids as if they were a burden.

Pueblo West Middle School 5

Posted January 09, 2012
this school is really a great school and I wouldn't be any happier of how high my child's grades are and how much they have improved since her old middle school Skyveiw.

Posted February 19, 2010

Pueblo West Middle School 4

Posted January 29, 2010
I will concede to the fact that the principal does yell quite a bit and can be harsh, I am very pleased that she runs a tight ship. Her expectations are high. Under her leadership, more advanced classes have been added to the curriculum. She also will not kowtow to parents who choose to coddle their children and refuse to hold them accountable. My children have all been through PWMS, and I feel their teachers challenged them and kept high expectations. I am proud that my children go to PWMS.

Pueblo West Middle School 0

Posted September 01, 2009
This school used to have several issues with behavior and low academic expectations. I am happy to say PWMS has greatly improved since Ms. Tafoya has come on board. She is strict and has high academic expectations. The kids finally know that there are rules to be followed and the adults are to be treated with respect. I am sorry to hear that other parents are disappointed in the school. That is unfortunate considering the improvements I see at PWMS. I believe this school will only get better under the leadership of Ms. Tafoya.

Pueblo West Middle School 5

Posted April 03, 2009

Pueblo West Middle School 0

Posted April 02, 2009
No communication with parents what so ever. You never know what is going on at the school unless you inquire about it and even then you don't always get answers. The principal seems to take out her anger on the children by yelling and can be unfair at times. We have tried emailing and calling both the teachers and asst. principal at different times and would not get responses back. Kids really do not have much time for lunch and are rushed to eat. I am with the first two parents, very disappointed.

Posted November 04, 2008

Pueblo West Middle School 3

Posted August 04, 2008

Pueblo West Middle School
484 South Maher Dr, Pueblo West, CO  81007
Last modified Pueblo West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pueblo West Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top