Bad
Good

parent involvement, caring teachers, great principal! I have a niece that goes to a private school in the same grade as my daughter and every time they get together and do homework it is exactly the same, but my daughter is doing better in every subject, it is not the intelligence of my niece because she is brilliant, I truly believe it is the fun that the school has celebrating and rewarding kids for doing well so they want to excel, this school has parties that parents and teachers are evolved, they have teachers that teach and love to teach! My niece hates school because it is boring and no stimulation and teachers are not excited about being there and the grades prove it, and another great thing- I don't have to pay thousands for this great environment like my nieces family. :-)

This school is phenomenal! the parent involvement the teachers that go the extra mile...this school is one is amazing and keeps up with private schools in the academics. the PTO/teachers also has different fun things and activities all the time that keep the kids engaged and looking forward to school.

I do have very high standards; the good thing is this school meets and exceeds those standards! I have had 4 children attend the school for the last 8 years. They have received an exceptional education. The school has gone through 3 principals yet the staff remains positive and professional; THEY ALL always put the students 1st!

All three of my children have attended Cedar Ridge and I cannot imagine a better learning experience. Our son now in high school has a 4.7 gpa, our daughters are straight A students, and all absolutely love school because of the great start at Cedar Ridge. The most genuinely caring and fun teachers we could imagine, who truly put their students' needs first. Their staff includes former Teacher of the Year winners, and their office staff is simply phenomenal.

we have been here for two weeks and I don't have good things to say about cedar ridge. My daughter, who loved her teacher in parker, doesn't want to go to school here because she complains that her teacher is mean to her. It all started when we misplaced her book bag with all the unpacking we did and she had to put her name on the board and when my daughter tried to tell her that she lost it her teacher wouldn't listen to her. It is really hard to move to a new school when there is not a loving environment or kindness or understanding. My daughter went from loving school and loving learning to crying and not wanting to go to school.

I must have high standers.. I have two of my kids in this school and I dont find anything wonderful about this school. My oldest is in the fourth grade and since moving to this school he is having a hard time with the teacher. He has always been on the honor roll student as well as advance classes. But when I address this to the school they dont care or try to work with us. My youngest has also had a few struggles and again when they were address we were told its our fault and my childs fault. they dont give the one on one with the students.My daughters teacher pays no attention to her.. On purpose I didnt turn in her reading log and the teacher didnt ask for it or give her any books to read for the last two months. The teachers ignore the students and the parents. we Move every three years and I have four kids. I have had my kids in many elementary school and find this to be the worst. My kids will not be coming back next year. If it takes me driving out of my way their going back to a charter school. They give a more one on one with the students.

My children have been attening Cedar Ridge Elementary School since first grade and are now finishing their final years at this fine school. My son went from hating school after an initial poor experience at a private school to never wanting to leave the caring educators at CRE. My daughter has loved the school and staff members from day one and never had a complaint about anyone. CRE's GATE program is one of the best in Dist. 60 and 70. Afterschool programs to stretch the advanced students have made huge strides over the last two years.

Cedar Ridge is an incredible school! I only want the best for my two children and I'm proud to say they truly are at the BEST school. The new principal (Mr. King) has done an amazing job! He truly cares about each student and he takes the time to get to know them. The school also has amazing teachers! We are truly blessed to be a part of this school! Thank You Cedar Ridge and Mr. King for being a safe, nurturing and high achieving school! Sincerely~ Bren DeGrado

My wife and I have been sending our kids to Cedar Ridge for 5 years. We have consistently been impressed with the school and staff. The teachers are committed to the kids and have good rapport with one another. Our new principal, Mr. King is in his second year at Cedar Ridge. To put it simply, his addition to the staff has made a great school excellent. When the principal and the teachers work together so well as a team, and put their energy and focus on the kids first, it is easy to see. The results have been documented. In the most recent performance tests administered by the state this past year, Cedar Ridge received the highest rating of all Pueblo Schools, both District 60 and District 70, with a percentage score of 81.6%. Those results rank Cedar Ridge as a Performance School, which means, we rate with high performing schools all over Colorado. We couldn t be happier with the excellent education and opportunities provided for our children at Cedar Ridge Elementary School.

I have 2 children at CRE and actually moved to be in their area. This school has a new principal that really cares for the kids. They have a wonderful GT program now that focuses on helping the advance kids go above and beyond what other schools offer. I saw on the Colorado Ed. Dept. website that CRE had the most advances scores in the area. I am sorry to all those parents who rated this school 1 star - they should visit the new CRE I think they would love the changes. My 4th grade student is involved in the Friday STEM science club where they dissect fish, create robots, and launch rockets just to name a few activities I haven t seen that at any other Pueblo school. Classes are small; scores are the highest in Pueblo County - including magnet and charter schools. I would not send my kids anywhere else. Thank you Cedar Ridge!

Last modified Cedar Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.