Bad
Good

I went with the hopes of enrolling my child there despite he was not from the area, I was told by Admin to go and check it out and if they had questions they could call him on my behalf. I spoke to the Secretary and then to another lady who lacked introducing who she was but my assumption is she was the principal..she was so rude and condescending, called Admin and after they hung up just sent me on my way and said I misunderstood but they were at capacity. Still no introduction or anything else. Wow, Pueblo Schools and staff, keep it classy. Needless to say, this has been my experience at most of the schools here.

The Principal and most of the staff at Heritage are VERY RUDE! My daughter has been there since preschool but we have had enough! The Principal does not care about the Students and she tells the Parents not to bring there problems to her! The new Secretary is very rude as well..She doesn't call the parents when their kids are sick and tells them they have to go back to class even if they are throwing up! My daughter loves her teacher that she has now but she doesn't want to stay at Heritage because of the Principal and Staff.

Heritage Elementary School is the greatest School. My son has gone there now going on 3 years and I couldn't be happier and I know he LOVES his school and teachers. The staff all care about their students and their families and thats hard to find anymore. You can't find anywhere a better group of educators, I'm glad they are the ones teaching my son how to be the student he is. I'm proud to serve with these fine educators on the PTSO and help them when ever they need the help. Go Heritage Eagles!

Last modified Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.