Bad
Good

Heritage Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2015
I went with the hopes of enrolling my child there despite he was not from the area, I was told by Admin to go and check it out and if they had questions they could call him on my behalf. I spoke to the Secretary and then to another lady who lacked introducing who she was but my assumption is she was the principal..she was so rude and condescending, called Admin and after they hung up just sent me on my way and said I misunderstood but they were at capacity. Still no introduction or anything else. Wow, Pueblo Schools and staff, keep it classy. Needless to say, this has been my experience at most of the schools here.

Heritage Elementary School 2

Posted January 21, 2015
The Principal and most of the staff at Heritage are VERY RUDE! My daughter has been there since preschool but we have had enough! The Principal does not care about the Students and she tells the Parents not to bring there problems to her! The new Secretary is very rude as well..She doesn't call the parents when their kids are sick and tells them they have to go back to class even if they are throwing up! My daughter loves her teacher that she has now but she doesn't want to stay at Heritage because of the Principal and Staff.

Posted June 08, 2011
Heritage Elementary School is the greatest School. My son has gone there now going on 3 years and I couldn't be happier and I know he LOVES his school and teachers. The staff all care about their students and their families and thats hard to find anymore. You can't find anywhere a better group of educators, I'm glad they are the ones teaching my son how to be the student he is. I'm proud to serve with these fine educators on the PTSO and help them when ever they need the help. Go Heritage Eagles!

Posted July 12, 2005
Thoroughly pleased with administration, academics and arts. My daughter attended from pre-k to 5th grade and had a wonderful experience. Parent are involved, but not overly involved and all teachers, with the exception of one, are involved and care about the students.

Posted April 28, 2005
I think it is a nice school and that the teachers are dedicated to education. With our help, the school has discovered and are assisting us with a learning disability our son has. We are grateful that everyone there has taken this seriously and do everything they can to help. Just knowing they are 'accessible' is a comfort. The overall staff stays updated with today's teaching developments and to a teacher they truly care.

Heritage Elementary School
625 Brown Avenue, Pueblo, CO  81004
Last modified Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.