Pueblo, CO

Posted June 08, 2011
Heritage Elementary School is the greatest School. My son has gone there now going on 3 years and I couldn't be happier and I know he LOVES his school and teachers. The staff all care about their students and their families and thats hard to find anymore. You can't find anywhere a better group of educators, I'm glad they are the ones teaching my son how to be the student he is. I'm proud to serve with these fine educators on the PTSO and help them when ever they need the help. Go Heritage Eagles!

Heritage Elementary School 2

Posted September 14, 2005

Posted July 12, 2005
Thoroughly pleased with administration, academics and arts. My daughter attended from pre-k to 5th grade and had a wonderful experience. Parent are involved, but not overly involved and all teachers, with the exception of one, are involved and care about the students.

Posted April 28, 2005
I think it is a nice school and that the teachers are dedicated to education. With our help, the school has discovered and are assisting us with a learning disability our son has. We are grateful that everyone there has taken this seriously and do everything they can to help. Just knowing they are 'accessible' is a comfort. The overall staff stays updated with today's teaching developments and to a teacher they truly care.

Heritage Elementary School
625 Brown Ave, Pueblo, CO  81004
Last modified Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top