Posted April 21, 2011
I have 3 kids currently attending Belmont and I wouldn't have it any other way! As I was once a student at Haaff, I was surprised to see some of my old teachers now teaching at Belmont, sure says a lot!! The all around atmosphere at Belmont is inviting, everyone is happy and supportive. My kids love it and I plan on keeping them at Belmont!

Posted May 21, 2009
Belmont is the best school in town my two kids attend Belmont and love it the staff is excellent and we always feel welcome

Posted March 21, 2008

Belmont Elementary School 0

Posted December 07, 2007
Belmont is great.. The teachers and other staff are great... I have 3 kids who are attending and they are just loving the environment... The learning system they have placed is great...

Posted October 18, 2007
Belmont Elementary is awesome! I just had one graduate ond go on to Middle School where she is flourishing because of the solid education she recieved here and all the life lessons taught by a caring school community. This school has a long tradition of making volunteers feel welcome and helpful. If you are looking for a public elementary school, Belmont would be hard to beat.

Posted October 15, 2007
This school is excellent the staff is wonderful and the principal is really great. My kids love it there and they have learned so much.

Belmont Elementary School
31 MacNaughton Rd, Pueblo, CO  81001
Last modified Belmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belmont Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top