Bad
Good

I have two children who attend Belmont and cannot say enough about how fantastic the teachers and principal are! We live outside the boundaries of Belmont, but I gladly drive my kids to and from school each day knowing they are receiving a well-rounded education. It's no secret Pueblo City Schools has some of the worst ranked schools in the state, but Belmont stands out as a stellar option for parents and learning-hungry kids! We have yet to come across a teacher who didn't give 110% effort and dedication to our children, the curriculum is taught well and reinforced perfectly, and the "stress to test" simply isn't there. If it weren't for Belmont, I would homeschool.

I have 3 kids currently attending Belmont and I wouldn't have it any other way! As I was once a student at Haaff, I was surprised to see some of my old teachers now teaching at Belmont, sure says a lot!! The all around atmosphere at Belmont is inviting, everyone is happy and supportive. My kids love it and I plan on keeping them at Belmont!

Belmont is the best school in town my two kids attend Belmont and love it the staff is excellent and we always feel welcome

Belmont is great.. The teachers and other staff are great... I have 3 kids who are attending and they are just loving the environment... The learning system they have placed is great...

Belmont Elementary is awesome! I just had one graduate ond go on to Middle School where she is flourishing because of the solid education she recieved here and all the life lessons taught by a caring school community. This school has a long tradition of making volunteers feel welcome and helpful. If you are looking for a public elementary school, Belmont would be hard to beat.

This school is excellent the staff is wonderful and the principal is really great. My kids love it there and they have learned so much.

Last modified Belmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.