Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Carlile Elementary School
Grateful to: Staff member

Posted September 27, 2015
To the principal for having an open door to everyone and anyone and answering phone call promptly thank you Erica

Posted September 27, 2015
I love the school the teachers and the principal is awesome she is always ready to talk and help in any way possible her door is always open my granddaughter Madysen has been going there for 3 years and is doing great she loves the school we do need more time to go on more field trips and we need more people to join our pto so we can have more fund raisers such as a carnival so we can get money for computers and other things our school needs let's push the pto get people involved I feel children do better in school if parents and or grand parents are involved thank you

Carlile Elementary School 3

Posted February 04, 2015
Well it is definitaly different from the schools i have been too, but seems to be a decent place to send children.

Posted November 18, 2014
This school is great. Since school started our daughter didn't know how to read. Now she is reading little books and sounding out words. she is also doing great on recognizing her numbers. We as parents are very happy that we picked this school. We are very pleased. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CARLILE

Posted December 06, 2011
Carlile is the best place here in Pueblo, Colorado that I could have sent my children to. As I look over all the reviews and scores for the other elementary school in the city nothing compares. The teaching from the staff is a World Class Education compared to low test scores from the other Elementary schools. I would hate to see such a achieving school close and parents have to send there children to other school that have low performing scores. My child is in 1st grade and reading at a 3rd grade level. As I called and spoke with some Elementary school's that are the options from the Ad building for out children to be moved to. They mentioned they are struggling with the children that are attending there now on a daily basis. How are they going to keep our children performance high when they are still a turnaround and distracted with the current students? Our children will not stay on top where they are now it will hurt there learning and grades. why not keep a good school open and close the ones that have LOW scores. We are a 5 and 5out of 5 stars. Not one other Elementary can come close to ours!!!!

Posted November 27, 2011
My Daughter has attended Carlile for 3 1/4 years and is in First Grade reading at a 3rd Grade level and is Proficient in all her school subjects.She has grown so much scince her first year at Carlile and I couldnt ask for better support from all the staff,and when i have a question it is addressed Immediately ,there is a program in place for Autistic and Special Needs Children there and an aggressive anti-Bullying policy that is enforced by teachers and administrative staff. If you have a child of Elementary age there is NO BETTER School than Carlile in terms of Teaching staff and all other Support staff and Administration as Carlile ,I would send my child to no other School within District 60 ,and if it were shuttered for whatever Reason I would Move My Child To District 70 without a Second Thought.

Posted November 18, 2011
I especially want to commend the Special Ed Department due to the simple fact that they don't just teach but they genuinly care for each and every special need child individually.

Posted September 29, 2008
Doing a good job teaching and involving my child.

Posted August 16, 2008
My daughter is in 1st grade. I am very pleased with what the principal and teachers are doing. The principal is very approachable and though she's very busy, she listens to parents concerns.

Carlile Elementary School 4

Posted July 11, 2008
I have a son who attende the 3 year old program with Ms. Dianna & Ms.Nancy they are wonderful teachers. My son socially blossomed in there class.

Carlile Elementary School
736 West Evans Avenue, Pueblo, CO  81004
Last modified Carlile Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.