Pueblo, CO

Posted November 18, 2014
This school is great. Since school started our daughter didn't know how to read. Now she is reading little books and sounding out words. she is also doing great on recognizing her numbers. We as parents are very happy that we picked this school. We are very pleased. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CARLILE

Posted December 06, 2011
Carlile is the best place here in Pueblo, Colorado that I could have sent my children to. As I look over all the reviews and scores for the other elementary school in the city nothing compares. The teaching from the staff is a World Class Education compared to low test scores from the other Elementary schools. I would hate to see such a achieving school close and parents have to send there children to other school that have low performing scores. My child is in 1st grade and reading at a 3rd grade level. As I called and spoke with some Elementary school's that are the options from the Ad building for out children to be moved to. They mentioned they are struggling with the children that are attending there now on a daily basis. How are they going to keep our children performance high when they are still a turnaround and distracted with the current students? Our children will not stay on top where they are now it will hurt there learning and grades. why not keep a good school open and close the ones that have LOW scores. We are a 5 and 5out of 5 stars. Not one other Elementary can come close to ours!!!!

Posted November 27, 2011
My Daughter has attended Carlile for 3 1/4 years and is in First Grade reading at a 3rd Grade level and is Proficient in all her school subjects.She has grown so much scince her first year at Carlile and I couldnt ask for better support from all the staff,and when i have a question it is addressed Immediately ,there is a program in place for Autistic and Special Needs Children there and an aggressive anti-Bullying policy that is enforced by teachers and administrative staff. If you have a child of Elementary age there is NO BETTER School than Carlile in terms of Teaching staff and all other Support staff and Administration as Carlile ,I would send my child to no other School within District 60 ,and if it were shuttered for whatever Reason I would Move My Child To District 70 without a Second Thought.

Posted November 18, 2011
I especially want to commend the Special Ed Department due to the simple fact that they don't just teach but they genuinly care for each and every special need child individually.

Posted September 29, 2008
Doing a good job teaching and involving my child.

Posted August 16, 2008
My daughter is in 1st grade. I am very pleased with what the principal and teachers are doing. The principal is very approachable and though she's very busy, she listens to parents concerns.

Carlile Elementary School 4

Posted July 11, 2008
I have a son who attende the 3 year old program with Ms. Dianna & Ms.Nancy they are wonderful teachers. My son socially blossomed in there class.

Carlile Elementary School 3

Posted August 10, 2003
this is according to the old principal we are getting a new principal for the2003-2004 and are looking forward to a better year

Carlile Elementary School
736 West Evans Ave, Pueblo, CO  81004
Last modified Carlile Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carlile Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top