Bad
Good

This is really nice school. I am a former student from Centennial mid-high school. Its not the school, it is the students. So to all the people out there saying it a bad school, you are wrong.The building isn't bad, It is the students. The students aren't serious so the teachers aren't serious. For other parents out there. If you are serious and your child is serious join GEAR UP as soon as possible. Its is a nice school as long as student isn't involved with anything so, i cant comment bad because i love the school. To the sophomores out at centennial turn up. lol.. #TEAMBISON

I graduated from this school and I was a bit disappointed in the classes. Some of the teachers were great and really cared for the students but others, especially the one that are in the lower level classes seem just lazy ad careless. I pulled up my GPA and got into the STS college level courses and I noticed that I found high school much more enjoyable. If you do go to this high school, go for the harder classes because the teachers in those classes are far better and the classes are actually enjoyable. I give it three stars because there is a clear divide in the school in in teacher and student performance.

Great all around school my son scored a 27 on his ACT and my daughter a 30

I love this school! I personally feel that this is the best school choice for me. The Advanced Placement program (which I feel is a more useful program) is doing great here, with a great number of AP Diplomas given out every year. The Student Body population is rising fast and we have an excellent array of students. The band has won several statewide awards, with many musicians entering All-State and Honor programs. Our athletics are great, with the most notable Bell Game, which by the way, bell rings red! Recently, the CHS Dance Team has garnered attention with their spectacular routines. Also notable is our JROTC program, with several outstanding members that received some quite noteworthy awards. The Speech and Debate Team is also a very strong group, continuing the tradition since at least 1901. The walls of the Speech room are literally lined with awards. We also have an excellent choir program, that contribute several members to the All-City Choir every year, and even higher honors such as All-State. The highest category of choir, the Schola Cantorum, is a powerful group, with each member incredibly talented in the vocal arts. This is just an all around great school!

i had to move away from this school but centennial is an awesome place. I've met so many amazing friends and teachers that have taught me so much. i love being a bulldog!!

this school is not a very educational school for my chidren(s)

Last modified Centennial High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.