Pueblo, CO

Central High School 2

Posted March 05, 2014
Low test scores on TCAP. This is my first year here and some of the teachers here do not put in the grades as soon as possible and some of the teachers favor some kids more than others sometimes classes. If you are planning to go here make sure you find out which teachers are good teachers. I sometimes get teases by some of the students here and the students here have their own little groups. The learning here is not so great I learned the stuff you learn as a Freshman in middle school.

Central High School 3

Posted November 29, 2011
This is my first year here at Central High School, and after now ending a semester in 3 weeks i have to admit it is a great school. When it comes down to tradition, athletics, club recognition, and plain student spirit... Central is the place to go. I transfered from California Military Institute in Perris, CA, it is not as great of a school in the sense of dicapline but they are working hard... we all are

Posted January 14, 2010
I love the students, and all of the staff at Central. Its hard to find a school that has teachers that you like. The teachers and staff at central are amazing and actually want to help the students. Its a great learning environment!

Posted March 30, 2005
I went to this school and I believe that they have the best academic programs that any public high school can offer. Parent involvement doesn't really happen, but the teachers will take the time to talk with parents regarding performance. I really like this school and would recommend it to anyone.

Central High School 3

Posted March 30, 2005
Great academic leadership.

Posted December 01, 2004
I really think that this school is really great and every student throut the state of pueblo colorado should attend this school. The principal here is really friendly and he really cares. I really enjoy How the councelars are there for the students and they really help them throut the school year with there problems and there conflics. Thank you Central high for being there for our students. Sincerly, Deidra Maes

Posted October 17, 2004
This school is great! the extra curricular activites are astonishing. The bell rings blue. luv ya blue.

Central High School
216 East Orman Ave, Pueblo, CO  81004
Last modified Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top