Columbian Elementary School 2

Posted April 17, 2007
- a staff

Columbian Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2006
I have two children in Columbian Elementary School and I just Love the music,science,L.M.B. program,A.R program,Cool Kids Club,Science club,Open Media,tutoring and the assembly that the principle had for the open house. I think that the Open Media program this year is one of the best new program.The only thing I think that there should be is a program for the students to build there self esteem and how to be leaders not followers etc. students that can be able to express or help with in can accomplish more with there education even if it means roll playing so that the students can understand better by visualization not just by words.I forgot one more thing I think the newspaper the Columbian Times is also a great program.

Columbian Elementary School
1202 Bragdon Ave, Pueblo, CO  81004
Last modified Columbian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbian Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top