Bad
Good

Freed Middle School 3

Posted June 19, 2011
Freed is not a bad school. The kids aren't bad either. There has been a lot of transition in teachers and administration and in typical 8th grade fashion...the students test their boundaries. The changes being made are great and in a few years, if the current principal stays...it will be a very good school. The bad (weak) teachers are being weeded out and in my short time there...I saw great improvement.

Freed Middle School 1

Posted May 19, 2011
This school needs to be shuttered. The students are out of control and administration fosters a climate of underachievement and low expectations. Scores on standarized tests are horrible and have been horrible. Students throw papers all over the class, vandalize school property, disrupt the teachers, sabotage the learning process for everyone else and take great pride in running otherwise competent and caring teachers out. Between the rotten kids and inept administrators, this is one toxic school that needs to be shut down.

Freed Middle School 5

Posted April 28, 2011
i have gone to Freed for all three years of my middle school career. Freed has helped me in everything, I am grateful to all of my teachers and the students. I have gotten a chance to see the students as they are, along with how they act around teachers. To the teacher/staff member that reviewed this year, I bet you didn't even give us more than a week, none of the subs/teachers we've had for science did. so if you want to review, you should have at least tried to handle my class a little while longer. and I agree that some students were worse than others.If you had these comments about our school, you must've been an 8th grade science teacher/sub. Am I right???? Well you have almost no right to call us ALL INGRATES AND ILL MANNERED BRATS!!!!!!!! That is just rude! Considering that we had over 15 subs/teachers! You would act that way too! I am proud to be a Freed Ram. Just because there are a few bad kids that need help does not make the rest of us deserve this treatment. I find it extremely rude for people to say almost outrageous stuff. If every student is as bad as they are saying, why do we have so many students involved in extra-curricular activities. I am glad I found this.

Freed Middle School 1

Posted January 21, 2011
Though the staff tries very hard, the students are awful. I have never seen such a bunch of ill mannered brats in my life. They go to great lengths to disrupt the learning process for every other student in the classroom. I have known of teachers quitting because teaching these ingrates isn't worth the headache. Quitting teachers emboldens these brats to escalate their misbehavior. They seem to thrive on how many teachers they can run out. Unless administration starts expelling these problem students (most of the student body), I couldn't recommend this school for you teen and preteen.

Freed Middle School 4

Posted January 10, 2008
Its a good school it's just that some teachers need to let lose a little bit more and the girls bathrooms need to be cleaned more then once a week.

Freed Middle School
715 West 20th Street, Pueblo, CO  81003
Last modified Freed Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freed Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top