Bad
Good

This school has careless teachers,rude staff. They care more about the faculty than the children! The teachers forgot its their job to teach I guess! My kids are not getting a good education that is why I am moving them.

Very rude office staff, went to enroll my first grader. I dont care if it's my school in my boundaries. I will drive my son to the spring to go to school in his dads boundaries. office staff is the first impression of a school, they made a horrible impression.

My step son has a learning disability, I had asked to school not to pass him since he didnt know how to spell his first name or last name or identify his abc. We had just gotten custody of him. The school said he will be fine and passed him. Even after we had several meetings with the school. This school doesn't care about the child's education. He will not be returning here.

Health and safety attitude is geratly appreciated. My daughters teachers have paid close attention to detail and have have been responsive via email. Principla greets students and parents every day with a big warm smile.

To say that the SLIC staff is great is a understatement! With Jody Leal at the helm, Mitch, Pearl, Jill and the crew maintain the highest quality education as well as social skills that any child could need. I am very happy that my son, who has Down Syndrome is in their care.

They have the best, caring staff and principal. The children are well mannered. There is a real sense of unity and community within the school and parent support.

Last modified Goodnight Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.