Pueblo, CO

Posted August 05, 2014
Very rude office staff, went to enroll my first grader. I dont care if it's my school in my boundaries. I will drive my son to the spring to go to school in his dads boundaries. office staff is the first impression of a school, they made a horrible impression.

Posted August 05, 2014
My step son has a learning disability, I had asked to school not to pass him since he didnt know how to spell his first name or last name or identify his abc. We had just gotten custody of him. The school said he will be fine and passed him. Even after we had several meetings with the school. This school doesn't care about the child's education. He will not be returning here.

Goodnight Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2013
Health and safety attitude is geratly appreciated. My daughters teachers have paid close attention to detail and have have been responsive via email. Principla greets students and parents every day with a big warm smile.

Posted March 13, 2010

Goodnight Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2009
To say that the SLIC staff is great is a understatement! With Jody Leal at the helm, Mitch, Pearl, Jill and the crew maintain the highest quality education as well as social skills that any child could need. I am very happy that my son, who has Down Syndrome is in their care.

Posted December 02, 2008

Goodnight Elementary School 0

Posted April 16, 2008
They have the best, caring staff and principal. The children are well mannered. There is a real sense of unity and community within the school and parent support.

Posted August 11, 2005

Posted April 15, 2004
Goodnight is excellent. It is focused on academics and always puts kids first!

Posted August 26, 2003

Goodnight Elementary School
624 Windy Way, Pueblo, CO  81005
Last modified Goodnight Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goodnight Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top