Irving Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2007
I have a daughter entering 3 grade next year. The teachers and staff have been excellent as far as my daughters experience. I have a son entering 1st grade who has special needs and he has an IEP outlining what he needs. I believe the school is doing what they can for him within their district budget. All his teachers are loving and firm when they have to be because he can push the distraction level. I am disappointed though that Ms Garcia is being transferred to another school per Dr Covington and we are getting another principal who only has 1 more year until he retires.

Irving Elementary School
1629 West 21st, Pueblo, CO  81003
Last modified Irving Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irving Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top