Pueblo, CO

Posted June 10, 2014
I attended Pitts Middle School in 2007, and was a sixth grade student. My experience was absolutely terrible. I encountered quite a bit of racism, prejudice and intolerance. I was constantly bullied for my weight and my sexuality. The best thing my parents did was take me out. I flourished in highschool and got a full ride scholarship to college. Pitts (or whatever it is called now) helped me to see the harsh reality of the world after a wonderful time at Sunset Park, but having stayed there I don't know where I would have ended up, or what I would have done. DO NOT send your children to this school. It sounds as though it's gotten worse if nothing else.

Posted November 07, 2013
Pitts Middle school resulted in three of the most miserable years of my life. I suffered constant bullying and reverse racism. It makes me sad to read the reviews of some of these kids and see that nothing has changed over the years. If you have the option, DON'T send your child to this school.

Posted August 03, 2013
I moved here from another state. in 8th grade. get bullied everyday from these mean girls i don't even know and they don't even know me. teachers won't do anything to help. the girls threatened me and tell me to meet them at a certain time and place to fight. where i come from it's great schools and nobody has to worry about getting in fights. i moved here and it's like a whole other world where the students fight each other physically all of the time. there are fights almost everyday and people are so mad here. the back of the school is just dirt. it's no wonder. what inspiration can us kids get if we look out the school and see dirt. no life, nothing. i come from a school where it was a nice place to go to, grass, flowers, nice people, teachers who cared. its night and day for sure and right now im in the night. my mom told the principal about me getting bullied and they helped a little by letting me go to class a min earlier so they don't bother me in the halls, but nothing to resolve the hatred these girls have. how about talking to their parents or disciplining them for harassing me. the staff is practically condoning this behavior by not holding them accountable

Posted June 23, 2012
hi im a 6th grader at Pitts .... it is an awsome school i love it all of the teachers are nice :)

Lemuel Pitts Middle School 3

Posted August 20, 2010
Heywhat's up I"m a student at Pitts Sweet I'm finally going into 8th grade I LIKE TACOS:D that's beside the point though anyways, I have to admit Pitts is a little ghetto and some of the kids that go there have grades worse than the special eds students. Na I'm just joking I think the school deserves higher than a 2 though. Yeah there is some kids that seem like they're gonna get either shot or arrested but, that's their choice though isn't it and they're choice is really hard to change. While anyways, Pitts is a decant school and nearly all the teachers are nice ,but the Art teacher is someone nobody likes. ; )

Posted June 20, 2009

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted February 05, 2009
Hi I am a 6th grader. I love this school, my mom wants me to go to some magnet school.The parents just dont under stand. Pitts is a place for kids like me who aren't dumb, but just cant make it in a fancy private school. Pitts is a fair school, the teachers are fun but hard on us when they need to be. I wouldn't change a thing about my school. I hope someone important reads this and I hope it makes a difference in someone's opinon.

Lemuel Pitts Middle School 4

Posted January 07, 2008

Posted October 03, 2007

Lemuel Pitts Middle School
29 Lehigh Ave, Pueblo, CO  81005
Last modified Lemuel Pitts Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lemuel Pitts Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top