Pueblo, CO

Minnequa Elementary School 1

Posted December 26, 2013
Teachers are unprofessional. Some teachers are even rude. I've seen intolerance and teachers not focused on their job. Parent involvement is discouraged and limited to volunteer work outside the classroom.

Minnequa Elementary School 4

Posted April 04, 2010
My girls and I love the school! Both of my daughters have attended since kindergarten and my oldest is about to go on to junior high. Some of the best teachers and a caring atmosphere. Go Lil' Cats!!!

Minnequa Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2009
I am very dissapointed in this school and how the principle deals with behavioral issues.

Minnequa Elementary School
1708 East Orman Ave, Pueblo, CO  81004
Last modified Minnequa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Minnequa Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top