1 star

Park View Elementary School 1

Posted December 15, 2011
I removed my child from this school after a bulling incident when the principal told me "My God it was only pea gravel." To me that shows that bulling is allowed.

Park View Elementary School 1

Posted September 23, 2004
This school is very bias. They treat the kids like they are incappable of thinking for themselves. They have nothing for the kids to do after school. The principal does not hear anything that she does not want too. She never allows the children to tell thier side of the story and she does not respect the parents opinion.

Park View Elementary School
1327 East 9th St, Pueblo, CO  81001
Last modified Park View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park View Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top