Bad
Good

Posted November 11, 2014
best school ever better than every were eles people are nice but one mean teacher I had a great time there I loved the school and wished I never left cause my dad made me loved school when I went roncalli!

Posted July 23, 2014
Okay this school needs major help ! I suggest you don't send your kids her !!! As for me I went there, and I was pushed around and really mean names ! Of course this girl wanted too fight me. I went to two teachers they didn't do anything ! So I handled it myself and of course I got suspended. But take my advice ! It so much the school but is so much the students ! You'll have people ditching everyday and a lot of fights going on !

Posted August 14, 2013
After reading Roncalli's handbook for 2013-14 i'm scared and wont send my child to this school. It focuses on discipline, consequenses, and outrageous fines. They pretty much state you are lucky to even get an education and if you don't pay your "fines" they won't let you go to high school and graduate, which they repeat over and over. They'll even confiscate your lock on your locker if it's not locked and charge you six dollars. Half way through the handbook I decided to just call the school. The secretary was unprofessional and just told me to come get the handbook. I just wanted to know simple things like when school starts, uniforms, and the bus, which I found later at the end of the handbook online. Other schools' handbooks are informative and inviting. I don't know what's up with this school, but I hope this is not the future of education.

Posted August 04, 2013
1. Well Roncalli is starting the S.T.E.M Program and I think people should know about this because it is a major learning opportunity! 2. I like how Roncalli Helps with Bully's we all follow Rachel's Challenge. And stick to it. 3. My school can improve on the learning tools we have allot of modern things but we could always need more sports equipment and class room tools.

Posted May 04, 2011
I have never been so unsatisfied with a school as much as roncalli. The teachers don't care if the kids understand and learn what is being taught there aren't books for reference on homework. I am looking to find a job out of pueblo so my kids can get a quality education, not what they need to obtain minimum wage work. I only pushed 1star because there is no way to rate them less.

Posted August 24, 2009
Great! Very Excellent School Indeed!

Roncalli Middle School

Posted December 11, 2007

Roncalli Middle School
4202 Highway 78, Pueblo, CO  81005
Last modified Roncalli Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.