Pueblo, CO

Somerlid Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2012
I am overly impressed with the amount of commitment and care the teachers and staff at Somerlid Elementary have shown on a daily basis. The teachers are active, involved and never too busy to speak with a parent. They work directly with students to allow them to improve and be challenged. Parental involvement is strongly encouraged and accepted. Everyone at this school wears a smile on their face and is open, friendly and accepting to everyonet hat walks in the door. The principal is actively involved with teachers, students and parents. He has always been available for me to speak with one on one and never rushes out before the conversation is over. My children have been a part of several school with "good ratings" and I have always been sorely disappointed. Somerlid has far exceeded our expectations. We love the school.

Somerlid Elementary School

Posted April 14, 2010
I love Somerlid. The carnivals are awesome, the teachers care, and the kids... pure sunshine every one of them.

Somerlid Elementary School 5

Posted July 27, 2008
i love the teachers and the enthusiasm my daughter has because she goes there!

Somerlid Elementary School
2717 West St, Pueblo, CO  81003
Last modified Somerlid Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Somerlid Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top