Pueblo, CO

Posted August 09, 2013
This school is amazing at least 2012-2014 school years. The administration is awesome. it has to be the best school in Pueblo. I work there and saw the relationship between the staff to parents and students and everyone is enthusiastic the value of education is exceptional here.

W H Heaton Middle School 3

Posted March 17, 2011
I have been to Heaton for my 6th and 7th grade years. its an average school. There are alot of gangs, fights, and some crtisism..............but overall when u get to the good kids they are friendly and welcoming. The principal during 6th grade held the school well, but in 7th they switched and a new one came, which didnt put hisfoot down as much........now when i visit half the school is wearing innappropriate uniform, they have all kinda of piercings on their face, and some kids are failing. BUT compared to Risley or Roncalli, it is a waaaaaaaaaaaay better school. The best in the district because the rest are terrible

Posted March 05, 2008
this is a great school im only in sixth grade but the school i go to has a great princible and the teachers are fantastic i would suggest this school to any body in middle school. it has a great sports program its just fun but they hold thier foot down when they need to go to heaton :)

Posted February 15, 2008
Hi, I'm Joyce Marianne, i am one of the students in Heaton middle school. this schol is so fun, you can join after school activities like soccer, volley ball,basket ball.......... and we have a dance like v-day dance, winter dance and much more so you should go to this school if you want to have some fun..........

Posted August 16, 2007
This school is wonderful. People make such a big deal about CCA but i honestly think Heaton is a better school by far. My daughter has suprised me with all the stuff she knows and tells me. This school also has the best sports. I recommend this school to any child and parents.

Posted December 08, 2006
I use to go to heaton and I moved and I now go to freed but I think out of all the schools I would choose heaton for my kids and I have at least one familly member at each school in pueblo and I now there systems and I think heaton has the best school systems! And also they have and awsome teachers and some awsome sport teams! I miss it so much!

W H Heaton Middle School
6 Adair Rd, Pueblo, CO  81001
Last modified W H Heaton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W H Heaton Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top