Bad
Good

Great School. Lots of extra programs, Band, Choir, Construction Technology (wood Shop), Manufacturing, Art and a strong AVID program. (Advancement Via Individual Determination)

This school is amazing at least 2012-2014 school years. The administration is awesome. it has to be the best school in Pueblo. I work there and saw the relationship between the staff to parents and students and everyone is enthusiastic the value of education is exceptional here.

I have been to Heaton for my 6th and 7th grade years. its an average school. There are alot of gangs, fights, and some crtisism..............but overall when u get to the good kids they are friendly and welcoming. The principal during 6th grade held the school well, but in 7th they switched and a new one came, which didnt put hisfoot down as much........now when i visit half the school is wearing innappropriate uniform, they have all kinda of piercings on their face, and some kids are failing. BUT compared to Risley or Roncalli, it is a waaaaaaaaaaaay better school. The best in the district because the rest are terrible

this is a great school im only in sixth grade but the school i go to has a great princible and the teachers are fantastic i would suggest this school to any body in middle school. it has a great sports program its just fun but they hold thier foot down when they need to go to heaton :)

Hi, I'm Joyce Marianne, i am one of the students in Heaton middle school. this schol is so fun, you can join after school activities like soccer, volley ball,basket ball.......... and we have a dance like v-day dance, winter dance and much more so you should go to this school if you want to have some fun..........

This school is wonderful. People make such a big deal about CCA but i honestly think Heaton is a better school by far. My daughter has suprised me with all the stuff she knows and tells me. This school also has the best sports. I recommend this school to any child and parents.

I use to go to heaton and I moved and I now go to freed but I think out of all the schools I would choose heaton for my kids and I have at least one familly member at each school in pueblo and I now there systems and I think heaton has the best school systems! And also they have and awsome teachers and some awsome sport teams! I miss it so much!

Last modified W H Heaton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.