Bad
Good

While Connect's curriculum seems challenging at first, it makes more sense over time, especially with the help of the amazing teachers at Connect. The tutoring really helps. Everyone is very friendly, and there are plenty of extracurricular activities to participate in. The opportunity to try the ACT early on has been very helpful. History Day is a lot of fun, and students develop their leadership, teamwork, and research skills in addition to their academic knowledge. Definitely enroll at Connect if you're up for a challenge.

I am a 5th grader and can't wait to go to connect I have read all the amazing rveiws from it and can't wait uuntil 6th grade so I can start to be more challenged than I am at Haaff Elementary I need to learn way more than I have all ready.

Terrible school. Every one thinks they are the best but every student is just a noob who is dumb.

I am currently in 6th grade and had to choose between this school and another. I was covinced the other was better until i took the tour. I am exited to go here, now that I truly believe that this is a great school.

I started as a scared 6th grader afraid of anything and everything, but the teachers and students helped me shed my shell and remove my tail from between my legs. They are always there for me, are (usually) respectful, and help hold eachother up. There is definitely a lot less bullying here than other schools and we only have rare occasions when grafiti is discovered on the walls in the bathrooms. The teachers respect students instead of acting like they are superior, and friends don't remain friends, but become a part of the family. I have always been a straight A student, but the curriculum is challenging even to me, but not so much that my grades drop because of it. If anything, they challenge me just enough to make me want to try harder. At Connect I found an environment where I could be smart and not be made fun of. I'm now an 8th grader and scored a 26 on the ACT both years I took it, and was a member of the Varsity team both years I did Science Olympiad. I participated in History Day every year, and this year I created a website with one of my best friends. I would reccomend Connect to everyone because it is a place where miracles happen.

This is a great school that will prepare students for High School and beyond. However, be aware that the mathematics curriculum only allows for a very few students (maybe 3-4) to participate in acceleration. So, if you are wishing your child to take Algebra in 7th grade and Geometry in 8th so that he or she will be ready for Algebra 2 and advanced math in High School to be competitive academically, you will most likely be disappointed. my student had a 98% in algebra and they refused to move her up. She is bored stiff and will now take Geometry in the summer to be able to move forward with advanced math subjects in high school. Otherwise, a pretty safe and academically sound school.

If you have a bright, ambitious child who wants to make something of their life, this school is manna from Heaven. There is a strong college prep curriculum, the teachers and staff have very high expectations of the students and there is no tuition. The students are treated like small adults. If this sounds like a fit, get your child on the wait list immediately. Enrollment is first come, first serve and the wait is a few years. I If your child has a history of poor academic performance and bad behavior at school, they will not be welcomed.

Connect is one of the best schools, no the best school i have gone to. Everybody becomes a friend including the teachers! Love it. Marz

i'd reccoment to anyone in the world!! great for act, high-school, and college prep... and practically free aside from occasional donations you may make :)

I'm a 7th grader a Connect and the school the work gets easier as the next year comes. we have a lot of time to our work in class, and sometimes we don't. The average time of home work is 10-45 minutes of home work every day. The connection are fun but they can be very weird. It is very weird because as the next year goes on 6th graders come to the school and it is very diffrent

Last modified The Connect Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.