Posted February 20, 2010
This school is by far my most favorite school I've been to. I've been here for three years but I moved to Germany but this is a wonderful school to attend if your kids want to be bright students. The teachers are fantastic and the kids that attend here are both nice and outgoing. If you like the county side of Pueblo I highly recomend the school. Christopher Jimenez

Pueblo County High School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
As a parent I would recomend this school to everyone I know. This school has offered so much for my daughter and I am very pleased with the outcome. Her grades have improved dramatically and I am very impressed with all the teachers hard work and dedication.

Posted December 09, 2008

Posted October 01, 2008
This school is awsome teachers are great they grade hard but its only cause they care. and also once you get to know them more and more they start to feel like family:)

Pueblo County High School 1

Posted February 02, 2008

Pueblo County High School 4

Posted December 14, 2005
- a former student

Pueblo County High School
1050 35th Ln, Pueblo, CO  81006
Last modified Pueblo County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pueblo County High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top