Vineland Elementary School 5

Posted August 28, 2012
This school has changed so much in the last few years. With new leadership, and parent/ teacher involvment, Vineland is a great school to be at. The attention my children recieved from their teachers was wonderful.

Vineland Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2009
This is a fabulous school. The teachers are super supportive and go the extra mile to help all of the students. They give up their extra time to get involved with things to make our school the best!

Vineland Elementary School 4

Posted July 30, 2008

Vineland Elementary School 1

Posted January 04, 2006
Vineland Elementary is easily the WORST school my child has EVER attended! She was a straight A student prior to enrolling at Vineland. Within one grading period her grades plummeted! We've spoken with her teacher and the principal and both have been very dismissive of our concerns. We were told that our daughter is apparently a 'slow child', despite having tested consistently as 'gifted' in every other school she's attended! In addition, the office staff is extremely disorganized. Unfriendly at best. We hate this school and our child will not be attending next year!

Vineland Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2005
My daughter is in the fourth grade at Vineland. I must say I'm extremely disappointed. She tested at a nearly 7th grade reading level, but there is no advanced reading program. She is, instead, 'encouraged' to chose a higher level book at the library. That's it. Her teacher shows no interest when I've talked to her about my concern that my daughter will become bored or disinterested because everything is so far behind her. I'm currently looking at other schooling options before my daughter loses all the advantage she currently has. In my opinion this is the worst school I've ever seen.

Vineland Elementary School 5

Posted May 16, 2004
Both my children attended Vineland Elementary School. My son is still attending. One strength of this school is to provide individualized education. I experienced this first hand with my children. My children are like night and day when it comes to learning. My daughter is advanced in all subjects. VEM provided my daughter with the opportunity to be challenged. The teachers advanced her according to her motivation and ability to perform tasks. She performs successfully. My son had difficulty with reading and writing skills in the first grade. The school provides programs to increase these skills. Even though he met his goals, teachers monitored his progress to ensure consistency. During the second grade he struggled related to immaturity. Once again the teacher worked with me to remedy this problem. On completion of second grade, he met requirements for his grade level. My son attends the fourth grade and earns A's and B's.

Vineland Elementary School
35777 Iris Rd, Pueblo, CO  81006
Last modified Vineland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vineland Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top