Bad
Good

The staff works hard every day for all students. The school has recently developed more elective opportunities and is now a Project Lead the Way school so that students are well rounded and gain career interests.

Vineland Middle School is a caring community school that helps support students of all background levels. The staff provides instruction so that all students are able to learn at an appropriate level.

I went to Vineland Middle School all three years. I found that when I had moved and went to a high school out of district I was not prepared with basic educational standards. The teachers are mediocre when it comes to teaching. The math department was good, but everyone else did not compare. The kids who attend are obssesed with popularity and are very cruel. What do you expect from a small community.

I have had 2 children already go through Vineland Middle, with one more currently in Vineland Middle School and my experience has been nothing but horror. The school only cares about the state test scores (CSAP), and they judge your child on how well they do on these tests. The school does not look at the child as a person, but as how much money they can get from the states for your childs test scores. The main issues have been with the Principal and counselor; most of the teachers at the school take a different attitude toward the children. If you have another choice of school to send your child to, I recommend it.

My daughter started Vineland Middle School this year. So far, I am extremely disappointed. She has not been doing well this year, but we've been unable to discuss this with the teachers. They are only willing to speak between 3:10 and 3:30. Both my husband and I work full time and are not available during that time. They will not budge. My daughter is failing because we can't get her help in math. The school does not offer a tutoring program either, and we can't afford to hire one. I am planning on pulling her out of this school soon. Don't send your children here if you have a choice.

Last modified Vineland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.