Posted August 12, 2013
I can't say enough wonderful things about Trinity. I have two children attending there now, one going into the second grade and the other is going into the forth. I have an older son who graduated from Trinity three years ago. We have loved every teacher and are very blessed with the experiences, both academic and spiritual, that have come our way through attending Trinity. I can't imagine placing my children in any other school.

Posted July 30, 2013
I attended Trinity from Preschool to 8th grade and receive a wonderful education. I always looked forward to going to school. I was very well prepared to enter public high school. Thanks to all the teachers.

Posted July 10, 2013
This schools childcare program is amazing! Since the change of directors it has done a full 180 and i am so proud to see the positive changes happening. I children can't wait to go to school, how many parents can say that?

Posted June 10, 2013
Trinity is a wonderful school with high academic standards and a staff who love the Lord. I am very proud to be a teacher there and excited for our upcoming year. We have a brand new reading curriculum, a wonderful new sixth grade teacher, and are committed to excellence in Christ! We've been through changes and experienced some disgruntled parents who tried to take the school down, but we are dedicated to continuing our ministry and pleased to have a chance to serve our community. Our graduates perform well in high school year after year, our students have study skills and work ethic, and most importantly they have a strong moral foundation built from their relationships with Jesus. I can personally verify that the teachers care deeply about each student and we want each child to succeed.

Posted May 28, 2013
I have had my children in Trinity since daycare/preschool. The teachers are loving, caring, and address concerns. I am excited to have my youngest going into the 6th grade this next year. Trinity Lutheran School and Daycare has been around for over 100 years and despite the negative comments on here, Trinity Lutheran School will be here for several more years to come. There are a handful of parents that are disgruntled because Trinity runs their school as a Christian School not a public school funded by the government. I have always communicated with my child's teachers and the principal and I have attended the school board meetings and asked questions about some of the rumors going around about the school. All the rumors going around started with disgruntled parents. I love the Lord and I love Trinity and my daughter will be there for the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade year and I am looking forward to the changes coming next year!

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted March 23, 2013
My kids have attended Trinity since preschool. I have seen a lot of changes through the years and I know the teachers and school board are working together to improve school. They hired a new science teacher that does a lot of hands on experiments. All the teachers are truly caring and the class sizes are small enough that a child can get the individual attention he/she needs. When they leave the school not only did they get a great education but they have wonderful study habits and excellent computer skills. My oldest child is in high school now and is excelling due to the skills aquired from Trinity. My youngest is in middle school and has no desire to go to school anywhere else. The school has a parent group called CAPTAINS which has great participation and has done a lot of things for the school. The children not only learn the core classes but religion, memory, computers & choir. They can take band and particiapate in athletics as well. I feel no school is ever perfect but the teachers and school board are working together to try and make changes that will benefit the children in the future.

Posted February 11, 2013
All I want to know is what is going on at this school?............Where is the Christian values and the staff that know how to run a school?..... I went in for a tour, because I was told this was a great school. The lady that answered the phone was rude and I am not sure if she is the one who gave us a tour, but that lady was pretty rude also. Teaching staff is not friendly and didn't acknowledge us as we went into their classrooms. The principle I never saw and two parents were standing by the gym gossiping. I am very disappointed I actually was hoping to read great things on this website so that I could make a decision. I walked into one classroom and the teacher was on her cell phone what are these parents paying for?......I wish this school luck and I think we will keep looking for a school to enroll our children in for next year.

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted December 26, 2012
My kids have attended this school for two years and I am very pleased. Any issues related to unkindness have been immediately addressed by the teachers, when brought to their attention, so our experience has been quite positive. Our children's unique issues have also been addressed by teachers, and my suggestions were respected and implemented. I appreciate the accountability of the school and the homework policy. We are very happy with the school.

Posted September 13, 2012
I pulled my child out of Trinity and a lot of other parents have done the same thing. The staff and administration does not know who their customers are!! Some of the teachers are on ego-trips and refuse to work with parents to improve curriculum, grading or other issues, and the administration does not hold them accountable. Do not think that investing in a Christian, private-school education at Trinity will result a nurturing environment for your child. Trinity staff and administration is in denial. When they finally wake up to the fact that parents have a choice and should have input, take the initiative to follow-up with families that leave to find out why, and then do some major housekeeping with the teaching staff, they might have a chance at rebuilding their reputation. But word of mouth is killing them as more and more loyal supporters are being burned and moving out... it may already be too late at this point. I know it is for us.

Posted August 09, 2012
The childcare center may have problems, but the school is on course to close soon (few yrs) because of the board of education and principal's lack of quality leadership. As with any school, there are good teachers and bad ones. Unfortunately the poor ones outnumber the good ones. (Side note---the second grade teacher is an EXCELLENT instructor!) Please think seriously about sending your child to Trinity. No qualified principal lets things happen in his/her school that Trinity's principal has...bullying, parents gossiping and mostly a sense of unrest among the staff and parents. The school is falling apart.

Trinity Lutheran School
701 West Evans Avenue, Pueblo, CO  81004
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top