Pueblo, CO

Posted May 30, 2014
This a wonderful school! The teachers and staff are fantastic. I am so happy I found this school for my daughters to go to.

Posted June 11, 2009
i love pca! the uniforms is something i dont like but there is only a few kids in each class and the teachers are very very helping and care for us. my teacher is great and my class is more like family we are all very close and know eachother like family go check it out i will be the best school you can put your kids in. there is no perepresure and not nearly as much drama as other schools! i love it and so will any kids that give it a try!

Posted February 20, 2008
PCA is a great school.The school has recently upgraded the curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) to Bob Jones University Press. There are great teachers that want you children to succeed. Go ck them out.

Parkhill Christian Academy 4

Posted November 06, 2006
Teachers are very caring. My son loves the school. We love the family feel and direction the school is headed.

Parkhill Christian Academy 1

Posted October 25, 2006
This is a low quality school that does not offer much outside of substandard acedemics to the students.

Parkhill Christian Academy
Po Box 8147, Pueblo, CO  81008
Last modified Parkhill Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Parkhill Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top