Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Everything but a few things are good about this school... They have great teachers, fun activities, very educational, and can help you get into a terrific collage. The only things that I don't like about this school is the dress code; uniform; tuck shirt in; no jackets on in class, and hide necklaces. Other than that, Cesar Chavez Academy is a wonderful school and I appreciate them helping me to be successful and make the best out of the best in life ! :)

Cesar Chavez Academy of Pueblo Colorado, This school has improved tremendously, my son was bullied in 3rd grade, but the no bullie policy has been working with great success. I recomend this school for anyone looking for success in their childrens academics.

There are a lot of unprofessional discussions about leadership in front of students and parents many times. Teacher's say negative statements about a student that were mean in front of their classmates.

I transferred my children out of this school during the drama with Hernandez. It's too bad other people got so greedy and forced him out after they seen the money and potential with the Goal Academy. They did have some wonderful teachers but Coach Lopez was a joke. My children played a game against CCA and Lopez was collecting money at the door still showing favoritism. $5 at the door unless you know Lopez then it's free.

this school is absolutely amazing... the teachers are amazing instructors, they really care about the kids, the curriculum is outstanding, my son had some problems in a different school (he was being bullied) but CCA has a strict no bullying policy.. my son and i love everything about CCA!!!

CCA and DHPH are both outstanding schools. We have two daughters who have attended CCA since the 6th and 7th grade. This year our youngest will be in the 8th grade and our oldest will be attending DHPH in the 9th grade. CCA and DHPH have outstanding teachers.

I have two children that attend CCA. My son who is in middle school has attended since kindergarten and my daughter just finished first grade. This is an amazing school. The curriculum is top notch and so are the teachers. There is a strong sense of community and respect in this school. The teachers are dedicated to the success of our children and show it through their communication, guidance and support. My children are performing so well that my son is in the honors program and my daughter is reading almost two grade levels ahead of where she should be. I would not have my children attend any other school in this town.

My two children attend CCA. We have been very pleased with teachers and staff. My children are both excelling at a high level. Any concerns we have had have been addressed immediately. Teachers and staff are devoted to the students. The curriculum and extracurricular activities are awesome. Parental involvement is encouraged and welcome. Our experience with CCA has been awesome!

Cesar Chavez Academy is a real school. Like many others, it is what you make it. They had some bad, greedy leaders. They are gone, or on their way out! The teachers are all qualified, under Colorado law, to teach. Some of the greatest teachers I have ever seen didn't have degrees in education, but knew their subjects and could teach them. CCA is a school of choice. If you are so adamant that it is not a good school, then why are you making your son stay there? If all you stated was true, then what kind of parent are you for keeping him there? The truth is you have exagerrated your statements because of some issues you or your daughter have had, and you want to feel better by bashing the school. I pray that 'REAL' school has as many caring teachers as CCA!

Cesar Chavez Academy is a JOKE!!!! I wish I would have never enrolled my children there. I am so thankful that my daughter is going to high school next year where she will be going to a REAL school. Unfortunately my son will still be going there, but if the choice was mine he would be going to another school as well. I hope and pray that they close this school! The children will have a better chance instead of being taught by teachers who don't even have a degree in teaching.

Last modified Cesar Chavez Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.