Posted December 04, 2013
i love st therese catholic school! my girl was happy and excited every morning. and she learned to read after 2 months in kindergarten. sheila cover ( K teacher) is the best!!

St Therese Catholic School 3

Posted August 12, 2013
As a student i think it's pretty good. it is based on cristian values,but there is a lot of bulling. My first year there was pretty tuff,but i was a staight A student there. the school has good criculum. they barely go on field trips my first year there we only went on 1 field trip. Me and my parents think we should get a field trip a quarter or more.Me and other students are not fans of the uniforms.we think they should be less strick on the uniforms. we have to were the uniforms to gym,and the uniforms are not very good for being active.if i were to rate the school i would give it a 5 on a 1-10 scale.The student are pretty nice except for bullys. That is all i have to say. Thank you for reading.

Posted September 22, 2011
As a new family to St. Therese I have to say this is a great school! My family loves it here. We came from another Catholic school and was very unhappy with the way parents got treated. Here you are a true family. Parents are friendly staff is friendly and so caring with the children. Our principle I have not talked to much but the few times I have spoke with him he is a very gentle soul who genuinely cares about the eduction and well being of the children, staff, and parents! I would recommend our school to anyone who is looking for a great education where Christian values are respected and taught, and can truly be called a school family where your child is safe and cared for! Great job St. Therese.

St Therese Catholic School 0

Posted July 23, 2008
St Therese is the best thing that has ever happened to our family! The school combines wholesome family values with teaching that allows our children to be above their peers in education. The combination of Religion, the core subjects and even Spanish lead to a very healthy and interesting learning environment that our children love! Go Knights!

Posted October 13, 2007
I think the academic programs are very challenging...Kindergarten does science experiment (without mom or dad standing there to help). Was surprised to see my 4th grader get introduced to the chemistry table...in my day, that was in High School. Morals stressed. Teachers have many years experience. Hardly ever see a substitute for a teacher--they love the kids. Building after-school programs.

St Therese Catholic School
320 Goodnight Avenue, Pueblo, CO  81004
Last modified St Therese Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
St Therese Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top