My child goes to Rye Elementary now. Before he used to go to another elementary and they treated him like a number. I know If something serious would happen my child will be taken care of at Rye Elementary. The support from the teachers and staff are wonderful. They work with you on any level. The principal is a great leader. She should teach a class in it at the community college.
Rye Elementary has went above and beyond with helping my children's educational goals. The special education & EH department is excellent. The teachers really do care and take time for the students. In my opinion 97% of the teachers are fantastic ! The other 3% well, theres a couple in every school. The principal is excellent and is approachable by children and parents. I'd definately recomend Rye Elementary.
Community ratings and reviews do not represent the views of GreatSchools nor does GreatSchools check their accuracy or verify the reviewers' identities. Use your discretion when evaluating these reviews.
The Community Rating is the school’s average rating from its community members (e.g., parents, students, and school staff). The highest possible rating is five stars; the lowest is one star.
To start a new list, click OK. Otherwise click Cancel.
Thank you! You will begin to receive newsletters from us shortly.
Thanks for verifying your updated email address.
Oops! That email verification link has expired. Please click the button below to receive a new one.
Create an account to submit your answers.
Sign in with an existing GreatSchools account or using Facebook:
Your review has been posted to GreatSchools.
Share with friends! Post your opinion of Rye Elementary School on Facebook.
Welcome to GreatSchools!
Thank you for registering as a school leader. We just need to verify your email address. We've sent you an email - please click on the link in that message to get started editing your school's information!
Thanks! We just sent you an email – please click on the link in the email to post your answers.
Get timely updates for Rye Elementary School, including performance data and recently posted user reviews.