Posted September 14, 2013
So happy to be apart of such a family friendly school with such caring teachers and staff! Just moved to the area and my kids have never been so excited to go to school!

Sedalia Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
My school is perfect for my 5th grader. We moved here from Aurora Public Schools and the school has lots more activities and teacher dedication.

Sedalia Elementary School 2

Posted August 04, 2013
I can say whole heartedly that there are some great teachers here, and caring attentive office staff.I can say the community is outstanding. It is with heavy heart that after over 10 years of sending kids there, we are open enrolling elsewhere. Administration has a mission that does not include parent input or support for capable students. As scores have continued to drop, focus has shifted to the low performers leaving the rest to fend for themselves. It breaks my heart.

Posted March 17, 2012
I have 3 boys at this school. Moving from another state and seeing the rating it got on this site I was a little nervous. I love love love the staff here. My kids are happy and going great !! I love that it is still douglas county but offers smaller class sizes than any other public elem in the area. Great education, great kids, great teachers and office staff !!!!

Sedalia Elementary School 4

Posted January 14, 2011
I was nervous about the rating but my son is thriving. He is the youngest in his class and I feel his teacher was very tuned into him, and had the resources he needed to get stronger with his behavioral maturity and reading development. She has shown proven commitment to him and he is a happier student and child, so I am a huge fan. The principal and office staff are dedicated and caring, and it shows in several ways.

Posted January 09, 2011
We just moved to this area from another state. My children were a bit nervous about starting a new school mid-year. However, all the staff and teachers at Sedalia have been so wonderful to them. They made my children feel very welcome, and the principal even sat with my son at lunch on his first day.

Posted February 09, 2009
I think my child has a very good teacher and is getting an excellent education.

Sedalia Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2008

Posted March 07, 2006
Very close school. Wonderful communication.

Posted June 16, 2005

Sedalia Elementary School
5449 North Huxtable St, Sedalia, CO  80135
Last modified Sedalia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sedalia Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top