Bad
Good

I absolutely love this school. The teachers are excellent. My daughter has had an excellent experience here. The office staff is also exceptional, Rochelle especially. There are a lot of extra curricular activities for the students as well.

So happy to be apart of such a family friendly school with such caring teachers and staff! Just moved to the area and my kids have never been so excited to go to school!

My school is perfect for my 5th grader. We moved here from Aurora Public Schools and the school has lots more activities and teacher dedication.

I can say whole heartedly that there are some great teachers here, and caring attentive office staff.I can say the community is outstanding. It is with heavy heart that after over 10 years of sending kids there, we are open enrolling elsewhere. Administration has a mission that does not include parent input or support for capable students. As scores have continued to drop, focus has shifted to the low performers leaving the rest to fend for themselves. It breaks my heart.

I have 3 boys at this school. Moving from another state and seeing the rating it got on this site I was a little nervous. I love love love the staff here. My kids are happy and going great !! I love that it is still douglas county but offers smaller class sizes than any other public elem in the area. Great education, great kids, great teachers and office staff !!!!

I was nervous about the rating but my son is thriving. He is the youngest in his class and I feel his teacher was very tuned into him, and had the resources he needed to get stronger with his behavioral maturity and reading development. She has shown proven commitment to him and he is a happier student and child, so I am a huge fan. The principal and office staff are dedicated and caring, and it shows in several ways.

We just moved to this area from another state. My children were a bit nervous about starting a new school mid-year. However, all the staff and teachers at Sedalia have been so wonderful to them. They made my children feel very welcome, and the principal even sat with my son at lunch on his first day.

I think my child has a very good teacher and is getting an excellent education.

Last modified Sedalia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.