Severance, CO

Posted September 23, 2013
Range View has been a wonderful school, the teachers work and listen to the parents. I am so glad that my husband and I decided to move our children to this school.

Posted September 15, 2012
I have two students at Range View and they have been there from the beginning. It's a wonderful environment for any child. School Discpline is top notch. Love the Essential Agreements that are taught school wide and love the fact that my older children had a chance to read aloud to the preschoolers. Teachers know their standards and what they are to teach to. Highly recommended.

Posted June 07, 2012
Our son has excelled at Range View, I am so proud to be apart of this school, principle is top notch, teacher are attentive and great with seeking out challenges for each child, we love the IB curriculum.

Range View Elementary School
700 Ponderosa Dr, Severance, CO  80550
Last modified Range View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Range View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top