Coronado Hills Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2013
Horrible principal. Staff turnover exceptionally high. Over 8 teachers and an assistant vice principal have left this school in 2012 alone. No consistency with the admin and the elementary school district superintendent is completely ignorant of the problems of this school by choice.

Posted February 09, 2011
Coronado Hills has an excellent teaching staff, principal, and vice principal. The school is newly built so now the gorgeous building is fit to encase all the great people that work within it. My three daughters have gone to Coronado for the last six years. My oldest has gone from kindergarten and will soon be graduating into middle school. She has done very well at Coronado and gotten a lot of support with Talented and gifted programs, as well as many other after school programs they offer. I love the fact that there is always someone to answer my questions and take the time to listen and give me a comfortable atmosphere to express myself. I often volunteer in the classrooms and have been made to feel very welcomed.

Posted August 13, 2008
I love this shool my older daughter started to go 2 yrs ago at her last shool she did not learn anything new from preschool, well she started kinder at coronado on late november and by the time the year was over she knew how to read the numbers to 1000 and there are alot of things to love about it , the teachers dont let kids fall behind they talk to parents and let us know how they are doing and what we can do to help.

Posted July 19, 2007
I am a foster parent of four children and have had five children go through Coronado Hills. I am very pleased by the individual attention each child has recieved. They are a fantastic school and each and every staff member from the costodian to the principal place every effort to make lerning and school a great place. They are always willing tp set up an academic plan for each child, are great at handling dicipline and instilling school pride. The school is diverce and have many extra curricular activites. I am proud to have Coronado Hills as our local school.

Coronado Hills Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2006

Posted August 28, 2005

Coronado Hills Elementary School
8300 Downing Dr, Thornton, CO  80229
Last modified Coronado Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coronado Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.