Posted October 19, 2013
I have been going to this school since 6th grade.I love this school so much it has great teachers that care about there students.If they catch you not working they will talk to you about how this could help your future.It seems to help because most of my friend were those kids and they got a 4.0 all three years.The teachers are also funny they do funny videos but the videos also help us learn.There is no drugs at this school if there were "fights" its just arguing but the teachers get right on it.This school has made good memories for me. I recomend this school to others.Its great.

Thornton Middle School 2

Posted August 05, 2012
Awful School! the teachers really seem to care but enviroment is awful, its full of drugs, alcohol, and fighting. I know middle school is tough transition for kids but this school is a joke, and good luck getting a hold of any staff, they are always in meetings!

Thornton Middle School 4

Posted December 09, 2008
I have a daughter at this school. This is her second year. I hope she has the same great experience at Thornton High that she is here at TMS. I had my daughter at four other school before I moved her to this school. Either the schools were to hard academically or they were just to easy. It just seem my daughter didn't fit in. Here at TMS, the teachers are really involved, and really care. She has improved in all areas. I love this school.

Posted December 23, 2007

Posted February 05, 2004
I have a disabled child. she has been able to attend this school without any sort of predjudice by both staff and students alike. she is happy at this school and is able to participate in all areas of school activity. allowances are made where applicable for her disability and she is included in all activities. she played on several of the sports teams this year and was treated no differently from any other player. in fact, her teams seemed more protective of her with other schools more than anything else. since coming to thornton middle school, she has improved her learning ability tremendously and has even improved her base grade abilities. i highly recommend thornton middle school!

Thornton Middle School
9451 Hoffman Way, Thornton, CO  80229
Last modified Thornton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thornton Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top