Bad
Good

I like this school. I just started 6th grade and it was awsome. I had a lot of fun in 6th grade.

So from what I heard give lots of homework! Other than that an okay school!

This school is a work in progress, I'm from Ga, so compared to those schools from Ga, Shadow Ridge is perfect. We as parents should step up more, and the teachers should want to have that close relationship with all parents, a school is built by a community, so working together in my mind would help allot more..

Horrible school , bullieing and stuff your kids shouldnt be around horrible influences by teachers staff i hate it

We pulled my son from Shadow Ridge. Bullies were not managed and victims were blamed. They recommended social skills for my son and didn't do anything to stop the bullies. Teachers refused to follow my son's IEP and spoke to me very disrespectfully. His learning disabiliies class was out of control and the teacher was bullied by the student. She spent all of her time trying to control behavior and non of her time teacher. If you have any other option than to send your child here, do it.

It's an okay school. I wouldn't say that it's the best. Being a student here, I have noticed occasional bullying. The school is filled with litter, and it's disgusting. In my 1st year at this school my locker would get jammed a couple of times during the year. If you are a parent thinking about putting their child in this school, just think through again about this school. It isn't the #1 school.

My daughter has been being bullied in this school and I contacted the safety officer and another person on this matter and I heard nothing from this school. My daughter has one more year there but does not want to attended this school again.

My review is regarding Special needs students. I had two autistic children attend Shawdow Ridge, four years apart. Both were promised the help, support and safety that any child deserve and BOTH were completely failed by the staff, principal and safety officer to the point that both were pulled from this school due to fear for their safety. Student bullying is out of control. The safety officer filed charges against my older boy because he hit back when a group of bullies were hitting him. I asked the principal for support with my younger son, she told me "it's his problem and he needs to deal with it". The staff and safety personel at this school need serious training before they should be allowed to work with special need children.

100% agree with the review from July 3, 2012. From the reviews from the students below, I can understand why they love it so much. The staff themselves think they are still in high school and act like it.

I don't go to this school quite yet but i have many friends who do or did and they like it

Last modified Shadow Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.