Shadow Ridge Middle School 3

Posted August 07, 2014
This school is a work in progress, I'm from Ga, so compared to those schools from Ga, Shadow Ridge is perfect. We as parents should step up more, and the teachers should want to have that close relationship with all parents, a school is built by a community, so working together in my mind would help allot more..

Posted March 20, 2014
Horrible school , bullieing and stuff your kids shouldnt be around horrible influences by teachers staff i hate it

Posted February 24, 2014
We pulled my son from Shadow Ridge. Bullies were not managed and victims were blamed. They recommended social skills for my son and didn't do anything to stop the bullies. Teachers refused to follow my son's IEP and spoke to me very disrespectfully. His learning disabiliies class was out of control and the teacher was bullied by the student. She spent all of her time trying to control behavior and non of her time teacher. If you have any other option than to send your child here, do it.

Shadow Ridge Middle School 3

Posted July 25, 2013
It's an okay school. I wouldn't say that it's the best. Being a student here, I have noticed occasional bullying. The school is filled with litter, and it's disgusting. In my 1st year at this school my locker would get jammed a couple of times during the year. If you are a parent thinking about putting their child in this school, just think through again about this school. It isn't the #1 school.

Posted June 25, 2013
My daughter has been being bullied in this school and I contacted the safety officer and another person on this matter and I heard nothing from this school. My daughter has one more year there but does not want to attended this school again.

Posted December 20, 2012
My review is regarding Special needs students. I had two autistic children attend Shawdow Ridge, four years apart. Both were promised the help, support and safety that any child deserve and BOTH were completely failed by the staff, principal and safety officer to the point that both were pulled from this school due to fear for their safety. Student bullying is out of control. The safety officer filed charges against my older boy because he hit back when a group of bullies were hitting him. I asked the principal for support with my younger son, she told me "it's his problem and he needs to deal with it". The staff and safety personel at this school need serious training before they should be allowed to work with special need children.

Posted December 19, 2012
100% agree with the review from July 3, 2012. From the reviews from the students below, I can understand why they love it so much. The staff themselves think they are still in high school and act like it.

Shadow Ridge Middle School 2

Posted July 03, 2012
I have had kids at this school for 5 years and I can't wait for my kids to get out of it. I hate it! I feel like I am an inconvience when I call most of the teachers.

Shadow Ridge Middle School 5

Posted February 26, 2010
this school is great everyone there welcomes you in the learning environment. I love the principle she is amazing

Shadow Ridge Middle School 5

Posted August 06, 2009
I love this school Im in 8th grade and the teachers are so cool. we have a thing called web and its for 8th graders only so we can help the new 6th graders find thare newrooms. also we have CIA .

Shadow Ridge Middle School
12551 Holly St, Thornton, CO  80602
Last modified Shadow Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shadow Ridge Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top