Bad
Good

I could not be happier with my daughter school .teachers principal and staff they all are great! They help personalized to every student so they can success in life.

I just graduated from this school. This school connects with the student learning and passions. This school is fair and it nothing like a traditional high school. You get to connect with teachers, and other students that are like you, this people understand you and help you peruse your interests and passions. Also this school offers college classes with front range community college. This is the best school any one can ask fro. Also president Obama want to make more schools like MEC.

I love it - I have a deep relationship with a teacher. I can call him anytime and I know he will help me. I've achieved so much at this school that I wouldn't have it any other way. I have traveled in my learning, had internships at local businesses, and have even taken FREE College classes!

This is the most spectacular experience I have ever had at any school with any of my three children. They encourage my son and stay in contact with me. I don't need to battle the school to get what my kids need and they even have ideas for me sometimes. They really work on having a personal relationship with their students and the goal is to have a self sufficient motivated adult. Not just get the right numbers for some test. I am looking at moving and I will be driving my son over half an hour in the opposite direction of my work just to get him to be able to go to this school. I will do it with a smile on my face! You would be lucky to find this school for your children.

We have some really good growth numbers compared to other schools in the area. The kids are safe and there is a strong student community. Parents who expect teachers to rescue their kids won't be happy--the kids get guidance in HOW to become self-directed learners but we don't do the work for them. Now if only we could have enough funding to get overhead projectors and books!

I believe that this school gives kids the motivation and tools necessary to go to college. Students are held to higher expectations than in a traditional high school, but are also given opportunities to learn about subject which interest them. This school puts a strong emphasis on readying the students for college and instills within the students a sense of professionalism. The student to advisor ratio is no more than 15, so that students have more one on one time with their academic advisors. Students have the opportunity to take college classes through Front Range Community College, in addition to gaining internship experience. Front Range Early College and Mapleton Prep High Schools challenge kids, both academically and personally, to reach their potential.

Front Range Early college is not a good school in the slightest, they expect children to lean and yet they give no dirrection. I would have the place shut down if i could

Last modified Mapleton Early College High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.