Explore Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2010
Explore is an amazing school that changed my daughter's life! She was attending a high-performing Adams 12 school in our neighborhood but the teachers didn't understand her learning style or needs (she had mild sensory processing issues). After 3 years at that school, she had very low self-esteem, so we began actively looking for a new school. Explore Elementary welcomed us to come and spend the day observing, and as we left the school, my daughter said, "This is the school I want to go to." Explore was the school I would've chosen for her as well--the skillful teaching and active learning that I had observed had sold me on Explore. That was 3 years ago, and I am so thankful that we switched schools. My daughter is in the gifted and talented program and is a productive member of the school, something that never would ve happened without Explore.

Explore Elementary School 5

Posted June 17, 2009
My son, Joey Belich, went to this school since it began a few years ago. He has just graduated out this school. I am thankful for Explore Elementary because: 1. They teach in an interesting and creative way 2. They believe that moral values and a good education should be taught together 3. Their staff is committed to the learning of their students and the staff has a great attitude with the students. 4. The staff's standards of improving every year and making their program better and better is obviously seen by the parents who are involved in their childs learning Joey improved in reading and writing which he had been below standards previously but now he is where he should be. His math always excelled and they never held him back and let him grow to an incredible maps score at the end of this year. This school should be applauded.

Explore Elementary School
9150 Poze Blvd, Thornton, CO  80229
Last modified Explore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Explore Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top