Posted August 25, 2014
I have kids ranging in ages 18-6. Stellar I'd not my home school but I transferred my daughter in because it offered half day kinder and my home school only offered full day. She is now in 1st grade at stellar,I fell in love with the school and could not leave. Every staff member that I've encountered is excellent. I feel so good about my daughter being there. I know she is safe and well taken care of. Everyday when I pick up my daughter and I ask her how her day was, she says; AWSOME! That makes me feel good and I have the staff at Stellar Elementary to thank!

Stellar Elementary School 1

Posted June 23, 2014
The new principal is a very poor problem solver. My child had some issues and since the beginning of the school we still do not have them resolved.

Stellar Elementary School 1

Posted June 23, 2014
If you have a child with learning problems, this school is not for you. My son struggled all year and now at the end of the year, we still do not know what their plan is to get him to read or do better in school.

Posted April 14, 2014
This is our second year at Stellar and we love it. I have a third grader that is working really hard and all his teachers are so willing to help him. I also have a Kindergartner that is just doing amazing. Her kindergarden teacher is just amazing! The new principal is wonderful and really is a joy to talk to. Next year I will try to be more involved in PTO and volunteer more in their classes!

Stellar Elementary School 3

Posted March 12, 2014
I agree with the fact that this school has changed. The lower grades are wonderful and the teachers are supportive, but the upper grades are horrible. There is a spirit of meanness that starts in the 3rd grade with a particular teacher and the spirit continues to the 5th grade. The students are being punished because they can't meet academic standards instead of the teachers helping them to succeed. The principal needs to take a leadership role to address her staff and find solutions to the problems. Because there are problems at this school.

Stellar Elementary School 2

Posted March 06, 2014
We have had 3 kids in this school and until this year we couldn't have been happier. There is a spirit of meanness here that is very disturbing. Our son is in the 5th grade and his teacher is just plain mean and angry. I understand that she is young and inexperienced, but it seems like some leadership is needed. All in all, if this is the future of our school, we are very happy that this is our last year here.

Stellar Elementary School 4

Posted December 06, 2013
This new principal is absolutely amazing! Seems like a lot of positive changes this year. My son's teacher is an awesome communicator and you can clearly see she genuinely cares and is passionate about her career choice. Brain breaks, lots of after school activities and clubs. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is due to the front staff. There needs to be an attitude adjustment with a certain person but she seems to be coming around with this new principall here. we love it here!

Posted September 08, 2013
This is my daughter's first year at Stellar! I had her Choiced in to the school and I am so happy I did! There has been a few incidents this far, but the new principal seems to be on the ball and quick to respond to any concerns. I love how they put my child's safety first. It really makes it easier to be away from my baby. She is a very gifted girl and I worried she was not being challenged enough, but she seems to be feeling more challenged which I enjoy. Beautiful school with exceptional teachers and the new principal is lovely!

Posted August 30, 2013
I absolutely love Stellar!! I had my daughter enrolled in a charter school during kindergarten and wow, what a mistake! I enrolled her at Stellar and she is given the skills for academic achievement and real life thinking! I appreciate the staff!

Posted August 26, 2013
I am proud to work along side so many talented dedicated teachers who go above and beyond everyday to do whats best for kids!!

Stellar Elementary School
3901 East 124th Ave, Thornton, CO  80241
Last modified Stellar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stellar Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top