Posted September 07, 2014
LOL is a great school. My daughter attended preschool last year, she is now in kindergarten and advanced. I appreciate the smaller classroom and individual attention. Great teachers.

Posted November 05, 2013
Lord of Life Lutheran School is a great safe place for my kids to attend school. If you are looking for one on one attention and small a class size this is where you should send your child. They have helped my son a great deal.

Posted August 13, 2010
This school is fantastic! Our daughter is way above her grade level! The morals and standards that are taught are also fantastic!

Lord Of Life Lutheran School
12021 Northaven Circle, Thornton, CO  80241
Last modified Lord Of Life Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Lord Of Life Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top