Timnath, CO

Posted December 16, 2013
We moved here from out of state and my daughter began fourth grade at Timnath. Another student befriended her the first day and she had a play date that same week. She's since met many friends. She also has music and art, something she never had in our previous school district due to lack of funds. In music, she is learning acoustic and electric guitar, piano, as well as other instruments. She loves her teachers. They are kind, sweet and care about the kids. Best experience we've had at a school and my daughter has attended schools in three states in her young life.

Posted April 02, 2013
Our students at Timnath receive an outstanding education from very innovative teachers and staff who exceed at teaching above core standards. Our school offers a "community atmosphere that you won't see at many large of the larger elementarys in our area.

Posted February 09, 2012
I teach at Timnath, but I am also the mom to 2 young kids. When we moved to Fort Collins, we researched schools and boughtmour house in the area where we wanted to send our kids. If I had known of Timnath and of the principal, Lori Sander, I would have chosen Timanth in a heartbeat. In addition to their e,phases on science, tech ology, engineering and math, this school is filled with innovative teachers who stop at nothing to meet the needs of their students. The hands on approach to learning and the willingness and talent the teachersnhave to differentiate, makes this school the place to be in the 21st century.

Timnath Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2008

Timnath Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2008
My son has attended Timnath Elementary K-6th grade. Exceptional teaching staff. Awesome Special Education teachers that worked with us to help my son every step of the way. He has gained so much over the past 7 years. Great school, you won't be disappointed. We will miss you Timnath ! JW

Posted September 21, 2008
An amazing school my daughter is in sixth grade there and she loves it. The fit her learning style so well

Posted July 04, 2008
I have 2 kids in this school (one is going into 1st grade, the other into 3rd), and I have been very pleased with the teachers, curriculum, and principal. The school really has that special 'family' atmosphere.

Posted September 10, 2007
This is an excellent school. I have 3 kids who go here. Principal is an excellent leader. There's some great teachers that have good amount of experience/community

Timnath Elementary School
3909 Main St, Timnath, CO  80547
Last modified Timnath Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Timnath Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top