Bad
Good

This is the worst school I've ever gone to, and I've been to several. The curriculum is about 3-4 years behind other schools in some subjects. Then there are the teachers. Some of them have an obvious disdain for students who aren't athletes and have no control over their classes. It's very much like attending inner-city schools to go in to class and see everyone sitting with their desks in circles and talking. The teachers continue to teach...to who? I'm not sure, because no one's really listening to them. Then there are the teachers who don't even do that. They just take role and then leave everyone to do whatever they want. I took a class where I was the only one who did the assignments and gave my presentations, and I ended up with a B. When I found out that other students were getting A's for no work, I stopped doing the assignments. That's when I started getting A's, as well. I'd NEVER send my kids to this school.

Last modified Trinidad High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.