Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I love all the teachers at this school and my kids look forward to attending everyday. Sometimes I feel that my daughter loves her teacher more than me. This is comforting and the principle has been great as well.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

We have only had one teacher that I truly thought was a good teacher and that was 3rd grade Mrs. Root.

Amount of homework: Disagree

4th grade gets homework every night of the week and it is the same thing every single week. Nothing innovative or creative about it. Always pages out of a text book or read a paragraph and answer questions type of work. Very boring.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school instills a sense of fairness in students to a flaw. Their teachings of everyone wins and everything is equal cheats student out of a real education and how the real world operates. Kids also do not get any sense of competition and are taught it is a bad thing. There is no motivation to excel.

This is really a great school. I'm happy I choose Semper School for my kids. The teachers are really professional, caring and accommodating. My daughter joined the school after 2 months of starting the session but they managed it very well.

This is a wonderful, nurturing environment for my children. The teachers have been excellent with their teaching methods and staying in touch with parents. I am so happy my children are attending such an amazing public school. Bravo!

This school has been amazing! They've worked with my son's Aspergers and my daughter has been so happy here! It's a fun, nurturing environment.

I'm very pleased with the new principal and the level of communication he has with all of the parents. He's very involved with the students and is making an enormous effort to know each and every one of them. The kindergarten teacher is assertive and fair and after just 3 days my daughter has learned a new song and the rules of her classroom.

My child just started at Semper and I am just hoping it gets better. I am very disappointed with the extreme punishment from the principal and not allowing a child to be a child. I am hoping it gets better or I will be looking elsewhere for a school that actually allows children to be children, while providing them a good education.

the teachers and helpful staff. the interest taken to ensure that my granddaughter gets a good education. she was behind in reading and is now doing very well, thanks to a very special 1st grade teacher and wonderful aide!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified Semper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.