Westminster, CO

Posted September 13, 2014
This is really a great school. I'm happy I choose Semper School for my kids. The teachers are really professional, caring and accommodating. My daughter joined the school after 2 months of starting the session but they managed it very well.

Posted July 28, 2014
This is a wonderful, nurturing environment for my children. The teachers have been excellent with their teaching methods and staying in touch with parents. I am so happy my children are attending such an amazing public school. Bravo!

Posted November 28, 2012
This school has been amazing! They've worked with my son's Aspergers and my daughter has been so happy here! It's a fun, nurturing environment.

Posted August 25, 2011
I'm very pleased with the new principal and the level of communication he has with all of the parents. He's very involved with the students and is making an enormous effort to know each and every one of them. The kindergarten teacher is assertive and fair and after just 3 days my daughter has learned a new song and the rules of her classroom.

Semper Elementary School 3

Posted September 17, 2010
My child just started at Semper and I am just hoping it gets better. I am very disappointed with the extreme punishment from the principal and not allowing a child to be a child. I am hoping it gets better or I will be looking elsewhere for a school that actually allows children to be children, while providing them a good education.

Semper Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
the teachers and helpful staff. the interest taken to ensure that my granddaughter gets a good education. she was behind in reading and is now doing very well, thanks to a very special 1st grade teacher and wonderful aide!!!!!!!!!!!!

Semper Elementary School 4

Posted July 11, 2009
The teachers are warm and caring. My kids love the school. The only real concern is with the current administration. It seems that some of the teachers are not as valued as others which is creating a hostile place to be. We will continue to send our children to Semper because of the teachers , not because of the current leadership.

Posted June 21, 2009
My daughters joined this school after a bumpy experience at their last schools. Semper was everything we could have hoped for. The teaching staff was very open to allowing parents to volunteer in the school. Having home schooled in the past, I can easily attest that the care and concern that the teaching staff at this school doles out on it's students is at a remarkably high level. My oldest had decided she hated school after her last teacher. With steady communication and a kind, considerate approach the teaching staff at Semper ignited her thirst for education once more.

Posted April 20, 2009
I am a parent of two young children who live outside the Westminster area. We researched at a multitude of schools within several school districts before chosing Semper as the school we wanted to send our children to. After 6 years, we are extremely satisified with the school, its Teachers and staff, the criteria, and the facilities. My wife and I continually recommend Semper to our freinds with small children looking for a premier learning institution and praise the faculty and parents on helping to make this institution a great place for learning and growth.

Posted December 18, 2008
I have just recently moved away from this school. I had all three of my children attend and all have had an amazing experiance. The teachers are awsome and the staff is kind. My kids learned a lot and and took all of the important knowledge with them thru middle school and high school. You will be very happy with this school. I am sad to have to leave and will miss it all.

Semper Elementary School
7575 West 96th Ave, Westminster, CO  80021
Last modified Semper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Semper Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top