Westminster, CO

Westminster Elementary School 4

Posted March 01, 2012
I really have enjoyed my daughter going to westminster elm. I feel that there is diffinatly a lack of communication. I have yet to recive a report card. but to see my daughter coming home being smarter and getting moved to the second grade. Has made me feel very happy.

Westminster Elementary School 5

Posted January 20, 2009

Westminster Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2008

Westminster Elementary School 4

Posted January 14, 2005
This is a small school with great techers. I have both really good and really bad feelings. The are year round (which I like), they are using alot of new teching methods in reading, math ect. I don't feel my children are challanged enough. There is a large number of non english speaking children and I wonder if that takes away from the time the other children get from the teachers.

Westminster Elementary School 5

Posted September 17, 2003

Westminster Elementary School
7482 Irving St, Westminster, CO  80030
Last modified Westminster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westminster Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top