Westminster, CO
Before care: Yes

Posted September 11, 2013
To all the family and friends at Flynn Elementary Mr. Waldau (teaching 1st grade) is a recent addition of the Flynn family, and I am so glad my daughter has the opportunity to be in his class. I feel confident that she is getting the finest education by the best educators in the area. My daughter is still enjoying school, and is continuing to grow and learn with Mr. Waldau s strong learning techniques. I am particularly amazed by the structure of his classroom, and the atmosphere he cultivates. Thank you, Flynn, for introducing us to this wonderful teacher.

Flynn Elementary School 2

Posted August 03, 2012
Principal never returns calls and I still can't find a teacher who understands the new "standard based" education. How can they teach our kids if they don't get it? It is starting to be a rough school and no one seems to care including the staff!!!

Posted November 02, 2011
Excellent teachers, glad my child attends this school. They truly care for the children. Two of my children have attended this school both were behind prior to attending here. The teachers have taken the time to get my kids caught up and ahead.

Posted May 20, 2007
I cannot fully express my appreciation and love for Flynn and its staff! My 3rd grader has struggled with reading and keeping a positive attitude throughout her previous 3 years of school. Flynn has such an uplifting 'can-do' atmosphere. My daughter has been encouraged to work hard, and she has improved her reading skills by almost 2 grade levels! The office staff are fabulous. I feel welcomed and respected everytime I have to do business in the office.

Flynn Elementary School 3

Posted May 15, 2007
My son goes to Flynn and he enjoys it greatly. Mrs. Patty is a angel in the making with her caring touch to the students and her warm smile in the morning to greet the children. Art is quesionable due to change of teachers so often. Music is spactatular. However the Principal cares more for the way cars are positioned in the parking lot than the safety of any kids in the parking lot getting to/from school

Posted September 18, 2006
Flynn is a great school with lots of school spirit and a very positive and inviting atmosphere.

Posted May 23, 2006
The Level of Parent involvment is wonderful in this school. The teachers are great and really take the time with each child.

Posted May 04, 2006

Posted November 27, 2005
Flynn is a great school. There is a lot of parental involvement, but only from a specific subdivision.

Posted July 20, 2005
I am a new parent to the Flynn community. My daughter attended kindergarten last year -2004/2005. I was very impressed with the the curriculum, high quality of instructiion, and caring attitude toward children My daughter's kindergarten experience with Ms. Pennell, laid a strong foundation for her future schooling career. I would definitely recommend Flynn to families searching for a top knotch school with quality teachers.

Flynn Elementary School
8731 Lowell Blvd, Westminster, CO  80030
Last modified Flynn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Flynn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top