PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I love all the teachers here, they are very caring and loving to the students. They go above and beyond what it takes to be a teacher.

Amount of homework: Agree

I have never felt like the homework is overwhelming for the students. My students come home get it done and have timer for extra curicular activities.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They hold the students accountable and that is so important in today's society. It keeps students honest, and responsible for themselves.

This is a small community and they are a very supportive school. It feels like home when you enter the school. Everyone is so friendly and nice. I'm glad I am a part of this community along with my grandchildren who attend this school.

My child spent several years at Holy Trinity but won't be returning. It is NOT the school it used to be. The principal is a nice man, but not principal material - bullying is out of control and he doesn't think there is a discipline problem. When legitimate issues are taken to him he tells parents if they don't like it LEAVE. Also there is no consistency in the uniform policy - seems to me the principal would like to do away with them. That is one of the reasons we came to a Catholic School. Sadly everyone knows, the school is run by one of the receptionists - When issues are taken to the priest he tells parents to call the Archdiocese, he is going out of the country on a trip. Full tuition is paid by very few parents - one student has repeatedly threatened to harm students, himself and has already attempted to set the building on fire and no one in a position of authority has acted to deal with the problem. Academics is not a focus or a priority - the teachers are unmotivated and frustrated and so is the school.

Our daughter has really enjoyed growing and learning at Holy Trinity. We love the staff.

We love Holy Trinity, our two boys have been there since preschool and kindergarten, and they are about to finish middle school, and I have to say that the boys are what they are because of the environment, and the teachers are amazing, fore they do not only care for the academics but also for the children themselves.

I like the school because more than half the kids are very friendly, but I think that it's way too strict. The gym teachers push the kids way too hard, and the dress code is unreal. If you're a girl you can't have nail polish, and if you're a boy you can't have earrings. In middle school you get in trouble if your shirt is untucked or if you have short socks.

We are very pleased with the school, especially the Catholic environment. The teachers genuinely care about our child and take an active interest in his growth academically and spiritually. The priests are great! The Principal is building this community into a vibrant family of faith. We will be here until both our children are ready for high school.

We are very happy with HT! Our kindergartener is a new student there. She loves her teacher and assistant who are very caring and kind. The principal is a great leader who runs a tight ship. We plan on sending our other kids there. HT is helping us provide a great foundation of virtues and values that will last a lifetime.

Last modified Holy Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8