PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We moved from Colorado Springs in 1999. We found Belleview through an Internet search on best Christian schools in the Broomfield/Westminster area. Our children started Kindergarten and third grade with Belleview. We were at Belleview for 12 years and we have seen the great improvements in the school with Dr. Peggy Polson and the teaching and support staff at Belleview. The International student program was important to us so that our children could experience other cultures and perspectives within a safe Christian Educational Environment. The school population and K-12 program has been great socially for my children with children from a variety of backgrounds and locations. The school has maintained its commitment to small class sizes, low turnover for teaching staff, healthy food service program, and solid quality instruction. The varied sports and extra-curricular activities are great. The College preparation was amazing and effective. Our son graduated in 2012 from the High School. He went on to University of Colorado Denver and will graduate as a Mechanical Engineer with a 3.00 GPA out of 4.00. Our daughter went through the 6th grade at Belleview and she is now an Emergency Room Resident Doctor in Downtown Chicago. My family was happy at Belleview and it helped with my children’s social and cultural awareness, and strengthened their faith in Jesus Christ. They are both productive members of society and are contributing to society based on their training and experiences at Belleview. We support Belleview through donations and volunteer opportunities. We believe in Belleview Christian School.

Three years ago, my family found our school-home in Belleview! My kids have thrived since attending Belleview. They have both grown in many areas...academically, socially and spiritually. They have had wonderful teachers who have been very attentive and caring, nurturing their minds and hearts. I have such peace when I drop my kids off every morning knowing they are in a safe environment and are surrounded by great peers and teachers striving to do and give all they can to my kids. The staff has always been very friendly and willing to help wherever they can. I know and believe whole-heartedly that the administration work tirelessly to ensure the success, growth, and safety of all Belleview's students. We love Belleview and wouldn't want our kids anywhere else!!!

As a mom of a JH student, I appreciate the way Belleview has taught my daughter. Coming from another private school, she needed more of a challenge academically and she found this at Belleview. Her teachers have been very open to communication and have given her more of a challenge when she needed it. I appreciate the teachers' willingness to discuss her progress with me and pushing her academically when it warrants. But most of all, I am grateful for their loving and compassionate ways. As an athlete, my daughter has really enjoyed playing volleyball and basketball. She is also very excited about being in the school play. Seeing my daughter with a joy for school makes me believe Belleview was the right place to put her.

As a staff member for many years, it is difficult to read untruths posted about Belleview. We do have AP classes, but more useful to many students are the eight college-level dual credit classes that we offer on campus to juniors and seniors, and more than 40 on-line college level classes. Occasionally, peripheral staff members will try to impose personal preferences and move on, but with few exceptions, Belleview has staff members that love the Lord, their students, and are committed to quality Christian education.

This school has no AP classes at all. Even sometimes they do, those AP classes are hardly helpful to get in a good college. Also they do not provide a good environment of study because of teachers.

As a parent whose son graduated from Belleview Christian and now being a Belleview grandparent, I have seen the staff at Belleview at work in many areas of education. The loving caring faculty and administrators strive to create and maintain an enjoyable, learning, Christian environment for all students. We are currently seeing constant upgrading of the school in all areas. Qualified, understanding faculty and staff are presenting new ideas, mixed with the tried and tested, to meet the needs of today graduates. I highly recommend Belleview School for top achievement. We are currently working closely with out grandson's education and we love what we see.

I am a parent of students who have and continue to attend Belleview as well as an employee. My daughter was well prepared for college. She has and continues to receive scholarships at a top 100 Christian college. God continues to shape His children into the godly men and women according to His plan. For our family, part of God's plan is an education at Belleview Christian School.

I am a former employee and parent of students at this school. To call it college prep is laughable. To call is Christian is an insult to Christianity. We were there many years while I kept my eyes shut praying things would get better. They only got worse. Please please please! Do your family the service of going anywhere but this school. The head administration is hypocrites and they do not want what is best for your child, they only see the almighty dollar and what's best for the schools name. DON'T waste your time. This place after so many years has ruined my kids faith and belief in Christianity and religion.

There are many things about the school that I value as a parent, but one thing is the personalized learning that my child gets. The small class sizes really facilitate this, and it occurs even in Junior High and High School. I am thankful for the organization skills my daughter learned in 6th grade it has helped her manage the 7 different classes in Junior High with confidence. My girls are becoming such amazing young women that are Christ-centered. Thank You Belleview!

As a parent and teacher I am proud to call Belleview our school of choice. My kids have attended Belleview for 8 years. As an employee I get to know many of the teachers on a personal level and see and hear their love and value of the students. The small class sizes allow for deeper friendships to be built among the students. The teachers are often keenly aware of the students struggles and successes. I can't imagine sending my kids anywhere else for school.

Last modified Belleview Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12