Westminster, CO
Before care: Yes

Posted July 03, 2014
As a parent whose son graduated from Belleview Christian and now being a Belleview grandparent, I have seen the staff at Belleview at work in many areas of education. The loving caring faculty and administrators strive to create and maintain an enjoyable, learning, Christian environment for all students. We are currently seeing constant upgrading of the school in all areas. Qualified, understanding faculty and staff are presenting new ideas, mixed with the tried and tested, to meet the needs of today graduates. I highly recommend Belleview School for top achievement. We are currently working closely with out grandson's education and we love what we see.

Posted July 01, 2014
I am a parent of students who have and continue to attend Belleview as well as an employee. My daughter was well prepared for college. She has and continues to receive scholarships at a top 100 Christian college. God continues to shape His children into the godly men and women according to His plan. For our family, part of God's plan is an education at Belleview Christian School.

Posted June 16, 2014
I am a former employee and parent of students at this school. To call it college prep is laughable. To call is Christian is an insult to Christianity. We were there many years while I kept my eyes shut praying things would get better. They only got worse. Please please please! Do your family the service of going anywhere but this school. The head administration is hypocrites and they do not want what is best for your child, they only see the almighty dollar and what's best for the schools name. DON'T waste your time. This place after so many years has ruined my kids faith and belief in Christianity and religion.

Posted June 06, 2014
There are many things about the school that I value as a parent, but one thing is the personalized learning that my child gets. The small class sizes really facilitate this, and it occurs even in Junior High and High School. I am thankful for the organization skills my daughter learned in 6th grade it has helped her manage the 7 different classes in Junior High with confidence. My girls are becoming such amazing young women that are Christ-centered. Thank You Belleview!

Belleview Christian School 4

Posted June 04, 2014
As a parent and teacher I am proud to call Belleview our school of choice. My kids have attended Belleview for 8 years. As an employee I get to know many of the teachers on a personal level and see and hear their love and value of the students. The small class sizes allow for deeper friendships to be built among the students. The teachers are often keenly aware of the students struggles and successes. I can't imagine sending my kids anywhere else for school.

Posted June 03, 2014
Belleview has high standards and expectations for staff and students. It happens rarely, but once in a while, a parent and/or teacher will try to dictate curriculum, program, and or classroom management changes, including disregarding solid curriculum choices in place, reviewed annually. We are a college-prep school, but they want to impose their preferences, such as "no homework" or "little accountability". Most often, this is accompanied by a growing account balance that is more often the real issue. Fortunately, the majority of our families and staff appreciate accountability, the standards and the commitment to excellence. We encourage anyone with questions about any comments made on this site or in general to contact our offices - we will be happy to visit with you.

Posted May 30, 2014
Please, do your homework regarding this school. If you desire college preparation, look elsewhere - unless you think massive amounts of workbooks constitute as college prep. Many teachers are not qualified to teach their subject (24 college semester hours in the given field). If you desire a Christian environment, look elsewhere. More often than not, students are told "what not to do" rather than shown Christ's never ending and eternal love for them. Administration does not peacefully collaborate, but rather "their way or the highway." There is no consistency with student discipline; that is, unless you have been enrolled there for quite some time, then administration might be willing to work with you. As a follower of Jesus Christ, I do not see Jesus present in this school; just a school board that will not listen to anyone's (student, teacher, parent) grievances and a handful of administrators that have far too much power.

Posted April 18, 2014
Excellent academics. Loving and kind teachers. our family is pleased with this great school. Our students are getting an above average education.

Posted March 20, 2014
The people at the school, are no where near Christian, the teachers are not there to really help kids. Bad school, I would not advise anyone to send their kids there, you'd be WAY better off sending your kids to Faith Christian Academy, they are actually dedicated to helping kids find GOD and succeed in life.

Posted February 05, 2014
Not A good daycare, closed a lot, lunch at 10am,nap at 11am-2:30pm. no hot lunch, then you bring a sack lunch then are told what to feed your child. I was not happy with this daycare at all.

Belleview Christian School
3455 W 83rd Ave, Westminster, CO  80031
Last modified Belleview Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Belleview Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top