Posted March 10, 2015
Three years ago, my family found our school-home in Belleview! My kids have thrived since attending Belleview. They have both grown in many areas...academically, socially and spiritually. They have had wonderful teachers who have been very attentive and caring, nurturing their minds and hearts. I have such peace when I drop my kids off every morning knowing they are in a safe environment and are surrounded by great peers and teachers striving to do and give all they can to my kids. The staff has always been very friendly and willing to help wherever they can. I know and believe whole-heartedly that the administration work tirelessly to ensure the success, growth, and safety of all Belleview's students. We love Belleview and wouldn't want our kids anywhere else!!!

Posted March 10, 2015
As a mom of a JH student, I appreciate the way Belleview has taught my daughter. Coming from another private school, she needed more of a challenge academically and she found this at Belleview. Her teachers have been very open to communication and have given her more of a challenge when she needed it. I appreciate the teachers' willingness to discuss her progress with me and pushing her academically when it warrants. But most of all, I am grateful for their loving and compassionate ways. As an athlete, my daughter has really enjoyed playing volleyball and basketball. She is also very excited about being in the school play. Seeing my daughter with a joy for school makes me believe Belleview was the right place to put her.

Posted February 24, 2015
As a staff member for many years, it is difficult to read untruths posted about Belleview. We do have AP classes, but more useful to many students are the eight college-level dual credit classes that we offer on campus to juniors and seniors, and more than 40 on-line college level classes. Occasionally, peripheral staff members will try to impose personal preferences and move on, but with few exceptions, Belleview has staff members that love the Lord, their students, and are committed to quality Christian education.

Belleview Christian School 1

Posted January 13, 2015
This school has no AP classes at all. Even sometimes they do, those AP classes are hardly helpful to get in a good college. Also they do not provide a good environment of study because of teachers.

Posted July 03, 2014
As a parent whose son graduated from Belleview Christian and now being a Belleview grandparent, I have seen the staff at Belleview at work in many areas of education. The loving caring faculty and administrators strive to create and maintain an enjoyable, learning, Christian environment for all students. We are currently seeing constant upgrading of the school in all areas. Qualified, understanding faculty and staff are presenting new ideas, mixed with the tried and tested, to meet the needs of today graduates. I highly recommend Belleview School for top achievement. We are currently working closely with out grandson's education and we love what we see.

Posted July 01, 2014
I am a parent of students who have and continue to attend Belleview as well as an employee. My daughter was well prepared for college. She has and continues to receive scholarships at a top 100 Christian college. God continues to shape His children into the godly men and women according to His plan. For our family, part of God's plan is an education at Belleview Christian School.

Belleview Christian School 1

Posted June 16, 2014
I am a former employee and parent of students at this school. To call it college prep is laughable. To call is Christian is an insult to Christianity. We were there many years while I kept my eyes shut praying things would get better. They only got worse. Please please please! Do your family the service of going anywhere but this school. The head administration is hypocrites and they do not want what is best for your child, they only see the almighty dollar and what's best for the schools name. DON'T waste your time. This place after so many years has ruined my kids faith and belief in Christianity and religion.

Posted June 06, 2014
There are many things about the school that I value as a parent, but one thing is the personalized learning that my child gets. The small class sizes really facilitate this, and it occurs even in Junior High and High School. I am thankful for the organization skills my daughter learned in 6th grade it has helped her manage the 7 different classes in Junior High with confidence. My girls are becoming such amazing young women that are Christ-centered. Thank You Belleview!

Belleview Christian School 4

Posted June 04, 2014
As a parent and teacher I am proud to call Belleview our school of choice. My kids have attended Belleview for 8 years. As an employee I get to know many of the teachers on a personal level and see and hear their love and value of the students. The small class sizes allow for deeper friendships to be built among the students. The teachers are often keenly aware of the students struggles and successes. I can't imagine sending my kids anywhere else for school.

Posted June 03, 2014
Belleview has high standards and expectations for staff and students. It happens rarely, but once in a while, a parent and/or teacher will try to dictate curriculum, program, and or classroom management changes, including disregarding solid curriculum choices in place, reviewed annually. We are a college-prep school, but they want to impose their preferences, such as "no homework" or "little accountability". Most often, this is accompanied by a growing account balance that is more often the real issue. Fortunately, the majority of our families and staff appreciate accountability, the standards and the commitment to excellence. We encourage anyone with questions about any comments made on this site or in general to contact our offices - we will be happy to visit with you.

Belleview Christian School
3455 W 83rd Ave, Westminster, CO  80031
Last modified Belleview Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Belleview Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 62 reviews. Top