Westminster, CO

Posted September 29, 2014
This school is like a family. We are so attached to all the teachers and the other families that attend. We love the curriculum, we love the environment, we love the rigorous academic atmosphere, and we love their priorities. I am so thrilled that my children are in such a wonderful place during the day. And they are too- they can't get enough of that place!

Posted January 27, 2012
My children graduated from Hyland having gone there from Kindergarten. They received a good academic education and were well prepared for college and went on to graduate school. The teachers were caring and interested in each student. Hyland also gave them numerous opportunities to achieve in sports, drama, public speaking, serving others and working with the older and younger students. Hyland also helped shape them spiritually and socially so that they could go into adulthood prepared to deal with life and people. My family is blessed because of Hyland.

Posted January 14, 2012
I graduated from Hyland and was more than adequately prepared for college and graduate school. Hyland provides a great Christian environment for learning with teachers who deeply care about the students. I received a well rounded, balanced education that continues to serve me well. As an educator myself, I highly recommend Hyland Christian School.

Posted June 21, 2011
I was a student here during my middle school academic career. This is a HORRIBLE school. When I finally left, I found out that I was two years behind in my education! The teachers and students present a cult-like environment in which the student and his/her family is harassed if they do not agree with their doctrines. They preach Love, but they do not live it. All that I can beg from parents is that they do not send their children to Hyland. I finally left because I was tired of coming home crying every day. If your child loves to learn and make kind friends, this is not the school for them.

Posted June 21, 2011
Very disappointing experience. Would advise to carefully check out the qualifications of teachers and courses being taught before enrolling in this school. Does not prepare the student for college. Not parent friendly. Bully tactics if you do not agree with their religious doctrines.

Posted September 09, 2010
This school cares more about about what the kids are wearing than what they are learning. During the family interview, they didn't even know what the average SAT/ACT of their students was. They also fired one of the only good teachers they had because he was teaching about genocide in Africa. If I could give this school zero stars I would.

Posted December 08, 2009

Posted December 08, 2009

Posted August 18, 2007
My son graduated from Hyland Christian Schools in 2002. He has now graduated from a university. He was well prepared for his college studies. The individual attention given to students is amazing. The learning atmosphere is compelling to the students. We moved just before my son enrolled, but found the school of such quality that we drove 90 miles one way (180 each school day) to enroll our son at this special place. Thank you, Hyland teachers and staff! What a difference you made in our lives.

Posted March 10, 2007
- a former student

Hyland Christian School
5255 West 98th Avenue, Westminster, CO  80020
Last modified Hyland Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Hyland Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top