Westminster, CO

Posted March 10, 2015
I am a parent who has had their children enrolled at LIFE Christian for the last 8 years. Over these years I have seen many ups and downs, but I am grateful for all the moments my children have had here. The Administration is wonderful! You won't find a more loving pair of people who care for their students and parents. The teachers, although not all accredited, have a combined joy for teaching and are always working for the Lord to help their students do their best. Even though the class sizes are small, that can be a benefit. Overall, I have been very happy with LIFE.

Posted January 06, 2013
My 2 children have attended LCA for 2 years Preschool through 1st grade and we enjoy it greatly. The principals and teachers care for and respect everyone coming through their doors. They instill the Word of God into their curriculum and students which greatly help bring a positive outcome for the academics and behavior in the children of the school. They have small class sizes and great love for your children and the teachers are able to take the time with them. We love it!

Posted June 04, 2012
My children attended LCA and we all loved it dearly. The only reason we had to leave is because we moved and my husband says it's too far of a drive. My children excelled and the high moral standards and love for learning, Christ, and each other were excellent. I will send my children back as soon as I can.

Posted September 28, 2011
LCA is a great school if you are looking for caring teachers and a caring Principal. My kids are excelling in their academics and they are challenged, which keeps them from goofing off instead of learning. Having my children in a Christian environment, learning that God is the foundation for all they do at home AND away from home, along with getting a great education, where they are safe from drugs and bullying, at a private school I can actually afford...PRICELESS!

Life Christian Academy 1

Posted February 14, 2011
Life Christian Center and Life Fellowship lack real morals. This was the worst decission i have ever made as a parent and warn other parents not to make the same mistake!

Life Christian Academy

Posted March 01, 2010
LCA is the best school ever, the teachers are great and the curriculum is the best. My kids love going to this school.

Life Christian Academy 2

Posted January 14, 2010
I regret the decisions to send my daughter to LCA for two years. The academic and moral standards fell far below what was promised.

Posted August 11, 2008
My daughter has attending LCA for 4 years and loves it. The Principle and staff are amazing. Their is such a warm family feeling when you walk into the school everyday. The most important thing that I value is the entire staff including the principle KNOW my daughter personally and are there for her ANYIME she needs them. This school offers a good foundation for kids Pre K - 8th grade. I would like to keep my daughter here until she starts High School to build a good academic and Christian Foundation for her. The teachers challenge them in activities, competitions and File Trips for the past 4 years. The tuition is reasonable and worth it to me. I would be upset if I had to find her a Public School in Westminster. I grew up in this city and wished LCA was around when I was growing up.

Life Christian Academy 1

Posted August 03, 2008
This is the worst school I could have gone too! Most of the teachers are horrible, the staff and administration are one sided and tell you what you want to hear then never do anything about anything. The high school was horrid! I am going to a new school and feel I may be behind. There are absolutely no extracurricular activities to enjoy, field trips were never taken, and over all I would just say this is not a good school. It is a bubble and is very unlike the real world. Once you leave this school after a long while you don't have basic people skills, are sometimes overconfident, and lack the ableness to cope with everyday people. This is not a good school.

Posted July 21, 2008
The best school my children ever attended, if we did not have to move, they would still be there. Teachers are kind, considerate and really care about the kids. The involvement of the parents and teachers is exceptional, this is the best Christian School in Denver.

Life Christian Academy
11500 Sheridan Boulevard, Westminster, CO  80020
Last modified Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Life Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top