Westminster, CO

Posted January 06, 2013
My 2 children have attended LCA for 2 years Preschool through 1st grade and we enjoy it greatly. The principals and teachers care for and respect everyone coming through their doors. They instill the Word of God into their curriculum and students which greatly help bring a positive outcome for the academics and behavior in the children of the school. They have small class sizes and great love for your children and the teachers are able to take the time with them. We love it!

Posted June 04, 2012
My children attended LCA and we all loved it dearly. The only reason we had to leave is because we moved and my husband says it's too far of a drive. My children excelled and the high moral standards and love for learning, Christ, and each other were excellent. I will send my children back as soon as I can.

Posted September 28, 2011
LCA is a great school if you are looking for caring teachers and a caring Principal. My kids are excelling in their academics and they are challenged, which keeps them from goofing off instead of learning. Having my children in a Christian environment, learning that God is the foundation for all they do at home AND away from home, along with getting a great education, where they are safe from drugs and bullying, at a private school I can actually afford...PRICELESS!

Posted April 12, 2011
I am a parent who has had their child at LCA for 5 years. I cannot say how appreciative I am that the teachers show a genuine love for God and strive to teach His ways daily to their students. I am grateful for the relationships they have with their teachers.

Life Christian Academy 1

Posted February 14, 2011
Life Christian Center and Life Fellowship lack real morals. This was the worst decission i have ever made as a parent and warn other parents not to make the same mistake!

Life Christian Academy 0

Posted March 01, 2010
LCA is the best school ever, the teachers are great and the curriculum is the best. My kids love going to this school.

Life Christian Academy 2

Posted January 14, 2010
I regret the decisions to send my daughter to LCA for two years. The academic and moral standards fell far below what was promised.

Life Christian Academy 1

Posted May 06, 2009

Life Christian Academy 3

Posted April 02, 2009

Posted August 11, 2008
My daughter has attending LCA for 4 years and loves it. The Principle and staff are amazing. Their is such a warm family feeling when you walk into the school everyday. The most important thing that I value is the entire staff including the principle KNOW my daughter personally and are there for her ANYIME she needs them. This school offers a good foundation for kids Pre K - 8th grade. I would like to keep my daughter here until she starts High School to build a good academic and Christian Foundation for her. The teachers challenge them in activities, competitions and File Trips for the past 4 years. The tuition is reasonable and worth it to me. I would be upset if I had to find her a Public School in Westminster. I grew up in this city and wished LCA was around when I was growing up.

Life Christian Academy
11500 Sheridan Boulevard, Westminster, CO  80020
Last modified Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Life Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top