Westminster, CO
Students enrolled: 1,985

Posted March 14, 2014
Mountain Range High School, is a very good school. But I think the way they handle situations are not handled correctly. Over all, it is a pretty good school. Also, I think the teachers should start doing extra credit, and should let students retake test they got bad scores in.

Mountain Range High School 4

Posted April 24, 2013
Most disorganized baseball program EVER! The coaches have zero respect for parents, or their time. The website is never updated, I get my info from the opponents website. Love everything else about the school.

Posted January 06, 2012
II'm student at Mountain Range and I think that Mountain Range is an excellent school with variety of classes to choose from that build a path to your desired career. Also, Mountain Range has very experienced staff, that ensures safety in every corner of the school, that is why in 2008 when student brought a gun to school, staff reacted quickly and stopped him before he could dealt any damage. Only 6 years around, but the growth is astonishing. Now, teachers in Mountain Range are working very efficiently to deliver material; people can take time to answer your questions. Also, peer tutor center will help you better understand almost any subject, that is also why CSAP growth is high in Mountain Range. Teachers are very patient and ready to give their after school time to help us. Second of all, we're in high school, teachers are not going to do our work for us, we are young adults and we must do our work ourselves to prepare ourselves for college. Mountain Range prepares you for adulthood, if you need help there are many ways to get it, but don't expect you teachers to run after you and push you. Finally about safety, school is your second home, place where you fell safe.

Posted January 12, 2011
Send your children here if you want them to go to a middle school for an extra 4 years. The teachers and supervisors think we are irresponsible and run the school like a Nazi camp. They don't care if we are successful in life, they just want to move us along so they don't have to deal with us. Ok, so you can't categorize the whole faculty like this but the teachers I have had that actually care, I can count with less than a full hand. "Setting your children up for the failures tomorrow brings" should be their motto.

Posted August 17, 2009

Posted July 22, 2009

Mountain Range High School 0

Posted February 11, 2009
I'm a student at MRHS, and I love it. The teachers can be strict, but they are also laid back too. They have a tutoring program where they do it during every off hour (I think) I don't agree that a person could just walk in with another persons id on and get in. They check your id a lot. I think the school is really safe, and the classes are challenging and fun. Theres also many classes to pick from, and whatever you want to do you can do it. The music program is really good, and the band & choir is amazing. Teachers are constantly sending parents progress reports so they know whats going on with their kids. And they take the rules seriously.

Mountain Range High School 0

Posted December 30, 2008
I am a student there and right now, I wouldnt suggest to go to Mountain range. The school is new right now and they change things like bell scedules, buses, everything. They are treating the first generations of students there as guinea pigs and they really dont know what they are doing. Also, they have many resictions that are really unnessasary. yeah you have to wear ids but honestly i could get any on of my outside friends in. You can just go buy an id and you could walk in there like nothing. They think they are being safe, but its really not that safe. No off campus, ids all the time, you cant even walk through the halls without someone stopping you. Yes that might be safe, but i think it is really ridiculous. Its like a jail always on lockdown. Its not that safe and not established enough.

Posted October 20, 2008

Posted October 05, 2008

Mountain Range High School
12500 Huron St, Westminster, CO  80234
Last modified Mountain Range High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain Range High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top